Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)

Hello there lovely readers! 

I just want to let you know that I dedicate my stories to my active readers. Those readers whom I often see vote or comment. :)

Anyway, this chapter was supposedly a very, very long one so if you have noticed there's a '(part 1)' written on the title. 

Are you guys excited? Don't worry, I won't let you wait any further.

Here's Chapter 22,

Dedicated to: AcchanaiuLoves

~~~

 Chapter 22— Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1)

After the awkward ride towards the Greene’s residence, Stephen managed to get through with Charles’ suspicions by Natasha’s parents who kept on conversing with Priscilla’s parents. He knows that any minute now, the truth might be told and that Priscilla might hate him for lying or rather not telling her the truth. Lucky for him, Peter fetched Ysabella and Charles, for if not, there might be an interrogation while on their way to the Hamilton’s that might lead to a revelation.

The private dinner for Priscilla’s graduation was moved from a day after graduation to the night of her graduation. Priscilla invited Natasha and her family but her family declined the offer saying that they have a job and Natalie weren’t allowed to come without her parents. Stephen will definitely be going to the said dinner but without them knowing, Priscilla’s parents invited the royal family over for dinner since they are really close friends of her parents. Priscilla only thought that it’ll be only her family and Stephen.

“Congratulations, Priscilla!” Ysabella greeted her daughter after hugging her tightly. Charles then hugged her daughter and smiled at him before saying: “We are very proud of you!”

“Thank you, mom and dad! Without the two of you, I won’t be able to graduate.” She said gratefully, smiling genuinely at them. Her eyes then drifted off around, looking for a certain man. “Where’s Steve?” she cracked as she noticed he was nowhere and that even his shadow is unseen.

“We don’t know.” Her dad answered her casually as he placed his hands on his pockets.

“I thought he was with you from the start of the ceremony?” She asked with an obvious worry on her face.

“He left after your name was called and you received your diploma. Sorry, sweetheart. I wasn’t able to ask him.” Her mom answered her apologetically knowing that her daughter might be saddened by the fact that her boyfriend left at the middle of the ceremony.

A tall man with brown hair then approached her, handing her a bouquet of roses. “Congratulations, Priscilla.” Simon said as he handed her the bouquet of peach rose.

“T-thank you, Simon.” Priscilla thanked him giving him a half smile.

“You should be jolly tonight. Why do you look sad?” Simon asked noticing Priscilla’s forced smile and obviously sad eyes.

Priscilla was just about to answer when he saw a familiar figure running towards their direction. Her frown immediately turned into a smile.

“Sorry, I le-left. I wasn’t able to get you a flower before the start of the ceremony so I left to buy you one. Congratulations!” Stephen said panting a little as he handed Priscilla a bouquet of flowers, red tulips surrounded with Forget-me-not. It was simple yet beautiful. Priscilla’s smile grew bigger as she took the bouquet.