Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)

Hello~ Sorry wasn't able to update ASAP. :( I don't have internet access. Anyway, here's Chapter 20! ;)

Dedicated to: Ramcharan

Chapter 20 – A Not So Closemouthed Luis

Waking up from the sun’s ray reflection through her window, Priscilla removed the blanket covering her smooth legs and jumped out of her bed. She quickly made her bed before proceeding to her bathroom and brushed her teeth. She walked out of her bathroom after brushing her teeth.

“Miss Priscilla, breakfast is ready.” A lady from outside said as she knocked through Priscilla’s door.

“Thank you, I will be there after shower.” She replied, loud enough for the person outside to hear it before she walked into her bath room.

After taking a warm and fresh bath, Priscilla pulled out a towel from her bathroom cabinet and wrapped it around her hair. She then wore her bath robe and exited her bath room.

“Good morning, baby!” A man with a curly dark brown hair greeted, his lips wearing a grin as he was relaxed at Priscilla’s bed, his arms crossed above his head.  Priscilla gasped in surprise.

“What are you doing here, Luis?” She asked as she crossed her arms, clearly irritated. “I have to change so you better get out.”

“It’s been two days since we last met, cousin.” He replied as he snuggled Priscilla’s pillow. He was being stubborn.

“I said, I have to change so you better get out, Luis.”  She repeated, glaring at her cousin. Luis then stood up lazily and sighed before mumbling something. 

“What?” she asked mockingly as she followed her cousin to her door.

“Nothing, we have to talk later.” He replied as he turned towards her direction and winked before finally shutting the door.

It has been two days since Priscilla went to her parents’ home.  She missed her parents so much. They went fishing the next day after she got there and she certainly had a lot of fun. After eating lunch with her family the day she got to the villa, she slept and rested for hours. She hasn’t done that for quite some time.

Locking the door of her room, Priscilla opened her cabinet and grabbed some clothes to wear. After slipping onto her black shorts and plain white blouse, she jumped back onto her now crumpled bed, all thanks to Luis. She took her phone that she placed beside her lampshade. She then scanned her messages and found a message from her best friend, Natasha.

From: Natasha;                                                                                                                                                                                      received: 22:06;

Pris! Oh gosh! You won’t believe this! Call me ASAP! I miss you! xx

Priscilla immediately pressed the call button after reading her best friend’s message. After two rings, Natasha finally answered.

“Pris!” Natasha gushed through the receiver “Well, You should have told me that Luis is in town and he became hot so that I wouldn’t have gone on a lunch with him.” Priscilla’s eyes grew wide and her mouth hung open. “Don’t worry, nothing happened. It was just a friendly date.” She added to calm the other.