Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)

A/N:  Hello! I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far. Please do inform me if there are corrections regarding my grammar or spellings. I usually commit typo errors. -___- I'm very aware about that.

Oh well, here's the next chapter! 

P.S.  Natasha Greene is on the right side! Pretty like her best friend isn't she? She is Priscilla's bestie by the way. ;)

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Chapter 2 – Day with the best friend

It was a good morning to start with for the people of Edinburgh but not for Priscilla. After her parent’s visitearlierthis week, she can’t help but think. She may not have a boyfriend before not because she is a man-hater or a tomboy but she is not yet ready for it and she surely isn’t ready for marriage!

If she was to marry someday, she wants it to be like the romantic novels she had read or something more normal like dating for some time first, falling in love, being in a serious relationship then marriage, she never thought it would be marriage first! She sighed as she parked her car in the parking area of the café where she would soon meet with her best friend, Natasha Greene.

Her best friend waved at her as she entered the café. Her best friend was seated at the table near the window. She smiled at her and quickly walked in her direction.

She was separated with her best friend for the first time when they both entered college. They were both studying at the same university. However, they were enrolled in different programs and there are conflicts in their schedules making them impossible to meet during their free time. Priscilla is taking International Studies while Natasha takes Fashion Design.

“I miss you!” Natasha exclaimed as she stood up and hugged her best friend tight as if she hasn’t seen her for years.

“As if we never get to chat with each other but I miss you too!” Priscilla replied as she hugged her best friend back.

After hugging each other, they then sat down and ordered. Priscilla ordered a hash brown and a hot chocolate while Natasha had a pancake and a coffee.

“So, what’s your plan now?” Natasha asked her best friend as she stirred her coffee. Without hearing a response, she looked at the other and repeated her question. Her best friend then took a deep sigh.

“I guess I’ll allow it to happen. I’ve actually met this guy.” Priscilla responded before sipping her drink.

“Hello, Priscilla? That was years ago! You were still 5 back then, remember? “Natasha reminded. “I remembered cause you left me in the village for a week back then and we didn’thave any communication during your short visit plus—“

“that was one of the worst weeks of your childhood days cause you’re not with me and most of the children in our village that week went on a journey as well then I came back and brought a necklace that was given by Stephen and you werejealous because you think that he’ll be stealing your best friend, right? I know that story Natasha.” Priscilla said interrupting her best friend.

“Fine, fine you win! But thatwas 16 years ago, Pris! W-what if he’s turned into a pervert? Or he looks like an ugly monster!” Natasha said with a hint of concern on her face. She is just worried for her best friend who would knew if this guy only has this prince title but he might look like a monster. She wouldn’t want that!