Chapter 39-Hi, New York

Apologies. I'm sorry for making you all wait. I was busy and whenever I get inspiration, I'm at school and I can't freakin' write. sorry.

Anyway, here's a recap of Chapter 37 (because 38 is like 36 but on a different POV, remember?) :

---

“You heard me right. We actually have to thank Silena because if not for her meeting here in New York we wouldn’t find Priscilla. It seems like they had lunch together and a meeting after wards. Yes, the two of them had.”

“Shit. I just hope Silena never said anything about us dating ‘cause that is not fucking true. God, please don’t let Priscilla think of that.” He cursed under his breath. “How did you find out?”

“It was on the news. There were paparazzi shot of Silena with Priscilla. Priscilla’s name wasn’t broadcasted. She was covering her face in most of the photos but luckily, there’s one which showed her face completely.” Jason informed.

“Book me a flight as early as possible. Let’s keep it a secret and I’ll be packing right now.”

“Dude, the last time you asked me that you had amnesia.”

“You’ll pick me up and I’ll be asking for my parents’ help in keeping this a secret. I don’t want Priscilla to find out and ran away from me again.” He told him as he got out of his bed. “Send the itinerary to my email.”

“See you in a few hours, then?”Jason asked.

“Yes, pick me up and don’t announce it to the public.”

[End of the recap]

Chapter 39—Hi, New York

Prince Stephen got his bags all set after an hour and a half of packing. It’s not like he needed a lot of stuff for him to take an hour and a half to pack. Most of the time, he was actually thinking of various ways on how to get Priscilla back. Most of the situations running through his head are favourable for him. Who wouldn’t day dream that way though?

He showered and changed clothes in less than an hour. Running a hand through his blonde hair, he winked at himself in the mirror. Oh how he wished his love life was like those prince in fairy tales, there’s no more complications after they have professed their love for each other. Unfortunately for him, he wasn’t a fairy tale character. Indeed he was a prince, but there are no fairies or good witches who would help him out in seeking her princess. Right, he wasn’t looking for a princess anyway. He was looking for someone to be her queen.

He shook off the negative thoughts running through his head. He quickly grabbed his phone and called Julio, his assistant while Jason was away. He already gave him a heads up about his flight for New York before he started packing his things for Julio to call the pilot and have the plane ready by seven in the morning.

After the quick call, he placed his phone inside his pocket and went out of his room. He had to tell his parents for them not to worry. They’d be mad if he would keep this as a secret. After all, the last time he did that, he lost his memory temporarily. It wasn’t such a nice experience for his family.

 Upon knocking at his parents’ chamber, the king opened with his robe on. His hair was tousled and by the redness of his eyes, it was pretty obvious he just woke up, a few seconds after the prince knocked at their room or a few minutes before, he doesn’t know.

“Ready to leave now, son?” The king asked as he unconsciously rubbed his eyes.

“Well, yeah? I was just about to tell you about it.”Stephen answered doubtfully. He hasn’t told his dad anything yet. It’s either he has been informed by a third party or he’s dreaming.