Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)

Hi guys! 

Its been a while! I'm sorry I was not online during the holidays but here is my present to my lovely readers. I hope you'll like it!

A photo of Reese Witherspoon as Anette Carter! :D [Natasha's aunt] -->

Chapter 13—A Month Before Graduation

Her alarm clock rang at 7 am. She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed it using both of her hands. She stood up, fixed her bed and walked to her bathroom. She decided to wake up an hour earlier than her usual schedule for today. She would be dropping Stephen at the flower shop which is located in a different direction. He can’t take taxi every day, that’ll cost him a lot.

After taking a bath, she slipped on her short sleeved green dress that goes just above her knees and her flat sandals. She then grabbed her black cardigan and black Chanel bag before leaving her room.

“Good morning!” Stephen greeted as he saw Priscilla walked out of her room. His husky voice sounded like music to her ears. He was wearing a denim pants and a white v-neck shirt that looked really good on him.

“uhm, hi!” She shyly replied as she smiled. “I mean good morning”.

“You look lovely.” He complimented as he looked at her from head to toe. He knew he wasn’t lying. She looked really lovely in his eyes.

“Thanks.” She blushed.

“I’ll just prepare us some breakfast.” She said as she quickly walked downstairs.

Why am I nervous?! She asked herself as she placed her cardigan and bag at the couch before proceeding to the kitchen.

**

“Granola for breakfast?” Priscilla said as she handed it to Stephen. In the end, she’d decided to have granola after much over thinking.

“Fine with me.” He said smiling at her.

“Ready for work?” She asked before sipping her coffee.

“I guess? Yeah, I suppose.” He replied as he took a mug from the cupboard and made coffee for himself.

**

After breakfast, they went their way to Stephen’s workplace, Le Jardin.

“Good morning, Mrs. Carter!” Priscilla greeted a blonde haired woman with beautiful blue eyes. She was wearing a blue shirt and denim pants. She looked simple yet beautiful for her age.

“Hi! Just call me Annette, please.” Mrs. Carter replied smiling at her. She quickly moved away from the counter and placed her hands over Priscilla’s shoulders. “You look beautiful. You and Natasha were still teenagers the last time we’ve met.”

 “Thank you, Annette.” She smiled. “This is Steve. He is our friend. I mean, Natasha and I’s friend.” She added, introducing Stephen.

Stephen then extended his hand at the older lady. “Nice to meet you, Ma’am”

“Likewise but just call me Annette.” She replied as she took his hands. “Oh so it is you? The one who’ll be working for me?” She asked letting go of his hands.

“Yes and thank you for giving me a chance” He courteously replied.

“It’s a pleasure, Steve. I am in need of one worker anyway.” Annette chuckled. “My employee took a leave because she has to give birth any time soon.”