Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)

Dedicated to the first friend I've found here in Watty! :D She wrote "Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back." Thanks for reading my story! :D

Chapter 7- Awakening

It’s Monday morning and Priscilla decided to go to school early to keep herself busy. She woke up at around 6 AM, cooked herself breakfast, and prepared everything before going to her university.

Ever since the accident occurred, she hadn’t been able to watch any news. Not because she was afraid she’d see her name in the news but because she was just too busy.

Too bad for her, after getting home, she would clean herself up and bring stuffs that she needed before heading to the hospital. That’s also one of the things she did to keep herself busy; not to think about Stephen’s death. It still hurts her to remember the loss of her childhood friend.

After getting ready, she hopped in her new car. She had her old one swapped not solely because of the scratches and minor damages the accident had caused but because it reminded her of that evening—the evening when he hit the man and the evening Stephen died.  She then started the engine and stepped on the accelerator and headed towards the university.

After 15 minutes of driving she is already in front of the university’s gate and she is wondering why are there media men waiting outside the university.

“Probably there is someone famous inside…” She told to herself before heading inside.

After parking her car in the vacant spot in their university’s vast parking lot, she noticed the media men making their way towards her. She didn’t mind for she thought it was just her illusion. Why the hell would they be running after her, right? She may not be famous but she certainly isn’t a loner. She is not a celebrity or a politician for these media men to be running after her. She just shook off those thoughts in her head and climbed out of  her car.

“Excuse me!” One of the reporters exclaimed before she was able to walk away from her car. She turned around seeing the other media men catching their breath with their cameras and microphones with them. Well, wireless microphones it is.

Good thing she was wearing a big Rayban glasses to cover her swollen eyes. Yes, her eyes were all swollen because of all the crying. She was wearing a white tank top partnered with a black cardigan, jeans and a black doll shoes and her hair was tied back.

The media men then bombarded her with questions after she turned to face their direction. 

 “Is it true? About you and Prince Stephen?”

“Condolences, Ms. Hamilton! How did you feel upon hearing the news?”

 “Is it true that he went here to pay you a surprise visit but he got into  an accident and died?”

“Are the rumours about you being Prince Stephen’s fiancé true?”

She then stepped backwards as the media asked questions. She was shocked.How did these reporters know who she is and her relationship with the Prince? She doesn’t know what to say but the she wasn’t able to hold her tears back. She was crying for various reasons such as : Stephen’s death, the man she hit that is still in coma and now she’s scared with these media men  and all their equipment around her.

When Natasha parked her car at the parking lot of the university, she saw a group of media men surrounding someone. She didn’t really mind it until after realizing it was Priscilla they were harassing! She then ran towards their direction not caring about her outfit. She silently thanked she was wearing flats today.