Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)

Unedited but I hope you guys would love it. :)

A Photo of Ysabella on the side :)

Dedicated to: DaynaRoni

-------------

Chapter 19 – Sweet Day

Priscilla went straight to their villa to visit her parents after she dropped by at Annette’s flower shop. She smiled to herself as she remembers her earlier encounter with Stephen. Her left hand continued to manoeuvre the wheel while her right touched her pink and a little swollen lip.

“I can’t believe I got jealous over your cousin” Stephen mumbled through his breath as he ran his hand through his blonde hair once more. He took a deep breath and chuckled at himself.

“What?” Priscilla said as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and her brown eyes never leaving the man in front of her.

“I said” He paused as he lowered his head a little to make sure his green eyes would be levelled with her brown ones. “I got awfully jealous.” He continued making Priscilla’s cheeks turn red and her lips tugged into a smile. Stephen’s eyes then scanned her face as if memorizing every details of her face and stopped at her pink lips. Priscilla’s breathing then became heavy, so was Stephen. He then slowly cupped her face and pulled it closer so as it would meet his. It was gentle.

Priscilla’s hands automatically made their way around Stephen’s neck. Stephen then started nibbling her lips causing Priscilla to moan a little, leaving her mouth open, Stephen took it as a chance to deepen the kiss. His left hand made its way down to her waist while the other one was at the back of her neck.

The glass door suddenly opened and the chimes sounded. The two immediately pulled away from each other. They exchanged their sweetest smiled as they catch their breath.

“Sorry to…ugh... disturb you?” Annette said awkwardly. “I knew I should have just waited outside.” She added apologetically. “Yes, I’ll just wait outside but make sure you guys won’t ruin any of my plants.” She said as if it was the best idea she could come up as she turned her heels back and closed the sliding glass door.

The two just exchange a knowing glance after Annette closed the door. Stephen then placed the hair which fell to Priscilla’s place at the back of her ear before kissing her gently. “Sorry to make your lips a little swollen” He whispered.

“Sorry but I’m not.” Priscilla replied with a playful tone and smile. “I should get going now. See you soon?”

“Yes, please take good care of yourself, my queen.” He whispered intently as he rubbed his thumb through Priscilla’s cheeks. “I’ll walk you outside” He said as he removed his hand from Priscilla’s check and entangle it with Priscilla’s free hand.

Priscilla stopped as she reached the familiar structure she got so accustomed with. She pressed the horn to signal the people behind the enormous and elegant black gate. Within a minute, the gate opened and she stepped onto her accelerator and entered. She lowered her windows as she passed by the older woman who opened the gate and said: “Thanks Susana!”

As soon as she parked her car in their garage, she was then welcomed by an older man whom she had known ever since she was young, Peter. “Peter!” She shouted as she hopped out of her car and hugged the old man.

“Welcome back, my lady.” Peter said as he hugged the younger woman. Priscilla then pulled away and hugged the older woman approaching from her behind, Susana. “Susana!!!” She greeted enthusiastically as she pulled the older woman for a warm hug.