Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)

A picture of  Jason on the side! :D

This chapter has already been edited. Yay!

Chapter 3 – Oh No!

Two days after the day Prince Stephen commanded Jason to make an investigation about Priscilla’s whereabouts, Jason has finally found it. He informed the prince that she is at Edinburgh and is living independently; living at her own home which is hours away from her parent’s. She’s been living independently for almost two years.

The prince then asked his right hand to schedule his flight for Edinburgh. He has to talk to Priscilla before their parents would schedule their wedding ceremony.

“Are you sure you want to go there alone?” Jason asked his best friend after handing him his Passport and flight itineraries.

“Yes, you don’t really have to come with me. I can handle the situation; I’ll be contacting you when I reach Edinburgh. By that time, you may inform my parents about my whereabouts for them not to worry” The prince instructed as he took his bag. “So, I guess, I have to say bye for now?” 

Few hours later, Prince Stephen woke up from a deep sleep inside his private plane driven by one of the pilots hired by the palace. He looked through the window and saw that they are near the borders of Edinburgh.

Upon reaching Edinburgh, he tried his best not to draw the attention of others. He asked Jason to make his flight to be as private as possible. This is not a state visit or something. He then walked towards the parking lot and found the unmarked red car that Jason arrangedfor him.

He then took the key from his pocket and opened it. He started the engine and drove through the nearest gas station. The car does have a full tank of fuel unfortunately, his stomach is quite the opposite. He needs to eat before driving to his destination which is Priscilla’s house. It would be pretty shameful if he would come knocking at her door introduce himself as the prince then ask for food.

He parked at the nearest gas station he found and went inside a convenience store. The sun has already set and the gas station is somewhat isolated. There were only few cars that pass by. There weren’t too much establishments near it. The nearest one that he passed by would probably be a few restaurants and fast foods few kilometres away. He then grabbed a bottle of energy drink and a burger. He just wants to have a quick dinner. He doesn’t want to get to Priscilla that late though.

After eating and paying for the food that he bought, he then walked out of the store and found that his car wasn’t there anymore.

“WHAT THE?!” He exclaimed upon realizing the situation. His clothes and other things are inside his car.

“FUCK!!! Who the hell stole my car?!” He shouted. He doesn’t care about the words he is using. He isn’t allowed to curse in public as much as possible but this one is a different case.

 “What is wrong, sir?” A petite guy with rounded glasses approached him. He was wearing a uniform with the gas station’s logo.

“What is wrong?!” The prince snarled at the gasoline boy making him step back. “Hell! I just bought a food inside the convenience store and my car was stolen!”

“Was that your car, sir?” He asked stupidly as if testing the prince’s temper.

“Do you think I’d react this way if that wasn’t my freakin’ car?!” He yelled at him. The gasoline boy grew pale. He was scared.