Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)

UPDATED! Yaaay! 

 10,000+ reads? another yaay!  \(^o^)/

It's not just past midnight here but actually morning and I'm so damn sleepy considering the fact that I only had like 3 or 4 hours of sleep from yesterday and I'm still up at this time. I'm sleepy so forgive me, I wasn't able to check it. Please do inform me if there are typographical errors or any other errors committed.

Dedicated to: Muse05

Comment if you want a chapter to be dedicated to you. ;) I'm considering requests actually. :)

Chapter 25—Over

“Pris, wake up.” Natasha said as she taps her best friend who is in a deep slumber. “Priscilla, your parents are waiting for you downstairs.” She added as Priscilla slowly opened her eyes. She stayed overnight at the Greene’s residence. She knew Stephen would be back at her house but then she also doesn’t want her parents to worry so she decided to sleep at Natasha’s.

“Is he with them?” Priscilla asked her best friend, knowing exactly who does she mean.

Natasha then shook her head before answering: “No, he’s not.”

“Okay. I’ll be down in a minute. Let me use your bath room, please?” Priscilla said as she began to stand and to fix herself. Her dress from last night was neatly folded at the top of Natasha’s desk. She was wearing one of Natasha’s blouse and shorts.

“No problem. I’ll go first. I’ll help mom in preparing for our breakfast.” The other lady replied as she stood up. “If you’re planning to have a shower, I have some newly bought under wears which is placed at my drawer. You’ll know it’s new.” She added as she started walking towards her room’s door. “Just be at home, Pris. You can use my wardrobe in case you’ve forgotten.”

“Thanks Tash.” Priscilla answered smiling at her best friend.

“It’s nothing we’re of the same size anyway.” Natasha said winking at her best friend.

“What I mean is thanks for everything. Even though I was kind of mean last night towards him and to the others you stayed with me. You didn’t scold me, you were very understanding. Even if I was acting like a real bitch last night for not giving him the chance to explain, you tried your best to let me understand him. You are a true friend not only to me but to him. I’m still mad at him though.” Priscilla said playing the hem of her shirt. She knew what she did last night was kind of irrational. She was hurt though. She got mad and she hates it. She didn’t hate him. She just hates what happened.

“I was actually thinking of scolding you but then why would I? That’ll be like consenting Stephen’s actions so I decided not to. You are my best friend he is my friend and I have never seen you so happy with a guy before. I want to be fair to him so I, myself am trying to understand why did he do that at the same time I’d like you to understand him.” Natasha responded as she walked closer to her best friend. “I want you to be happy.” She added as she placed both of her hands at Priscilla’s arms. “I will be very happy to see you happy with him.”  She whispered as she hugged her.

“Thanks, bestie. We’ll see about that because a wound this deep takes time to heal.” Priscilla replied sadly as she hugged her back causing the other lad’s smile to fade. “Now, I’ll just have a quick shower” She said as she pulled out from the hug. Natasha then smiled and nodded before moving out of the room.