Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report

Nope. I won't be adding a long Author's note here because I'm excited for this chapter.

Voila!

Chapter 36 – Meeting’s Report

“What’s with the long face?” Natasha asked as she entered Priscilla’s bed room. Priscilla was seated on her bed with her back against the head board.

Priscilla blinked twice and looked at her best friend. “Nothing, Tash.”

“Really, why do you have to say nothing when we both know you’re bothered by something?” Natasha pouted as she sat at the edge of Priscilla’s bed.

“It’s more dramatic that way?” Priscilla joked, looking at her best friend with a grin on her face.

“Oh please.” Natasha rolled her eyes at her best friend. “I bet this is about that Silena?”

“Yeah?” Priscilla answered unsurely.

“You haven’t told me the details of the meeting. So, you have to spill it now.” Natasha grinned. She then brought her feet up and crossed her legs. “Tell me now.”

“Wow, I haven’t even sent my report to Maxine and here you are asking for a report.” Priscilla answered sarcastically. She raised both of her hands up making an air quotation mark as she uttered the last word.

“I’m your best friend after all.” Natasha winked at Priscilla. “Tell me the things that aren’t related with the business. More like the things that wouldn’t be included in your report?”

“I know.” Priscilla half smiled. “I…I really don’t know what to think right now.”

“Why? Is she a bitch? A spoiled brat?” Natasha inquired interestedly, leaning over a little. Her green eyes were wide out of curiosity.

“Actually, no.” Priscilla sighed laying both of her hands on the mattress of her bed.

“Then what?” Natasha demanded. There were obvious creases in her forehead as she furrowed her eyebrows and pouted her lips.

“S-she even wanted to be friends with me!” Priscilla exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air. Natasha’s eyes widened and her mouth were slightly open after hearing it.

“See? She wanted to be friends with me. No, she actually called me a friend.” Priscilla added as she pointed at herself when she mentioned me. The look in her face showed that she too, couldn’t believe the events of her day.

“You’re kidding, right?” Natasha asked in disbelief. Silena was Stephen’s new girl and Natasha knew that the scenario is just too impossible even in movies.

“I wish I was, Tash. I wish I was.” Priscilla mumbled as she slouch her back.

“What happened? Why? Did you introduce yourself? You used a different name, didn’t you?” Natasha asked continuously. The lady was obviously unconvinced of what her best friend was saying. “Why would she ask you to be your friend?”

“I really thought I’d be fired today, you know?” Priscilla informed. Her face looked like she wished she was just fired.

There was confusion etched on Natasha’s face so she asked, “Why?”

“Maybe because I can’t seem to get off my mind that she is seeing Stephen, I wasn’t able to keep my mouth shut.”

“WHAT?!”Natasha gawked. “Y-you told her you were the Priscilla of Stephen? You told her you were the ex?!”