Attention ♥

Hello guys!

Yeah, surprise! No, this isn't an update or a bonus chapter. I haven't written one for this story. Anyway, wow! I already have over 100k reads for this story. Just, WOW!

I started writing this for fun but I never thought I would be getting 100k reads for it. Thank you so much for the support. Whether or not you are an active reader or you know, the silent ones, I am still thankful for each and every one of you.

So, why am I posting this? Just to thank you all? Maybe yes, maybe no. Okay, actually...no.

You all missed Priscilla and Stephen, don't you? How about Natasha? Catherine and Jason? Ethan? Portia, maybe? (Oh yeah, speaking of Portia, she is in my other story entitled Young, Wild and Married )

Yeah, I missed them too.

You want to see them again?

You want to see Priscilla give birth?

Sequel?

What?

What's that?

You want a sequel?

Really?

Cool?

Will I write one?

.

.

.

.

YES.

Yes, you have read it correctly.  I will write a sequel for this story. It will be entitled " Be My Prince"

Here's the blurb:

Enter Via.

Beauty and brains? Complete and happy family? Awesome best friend? Cute yet annoying brother? Designer clothing? Fancy car? Name it. She has it. 

She's Princess Isabella Victoria after all.

Despite all these, what does a princess with an almost perfect fairytale doesn't have?

 A Prince, of course.

Convincing her parents to let her spend her summer with Nathan, her best friend, she is determined to find her prince charming.  After all, she doesn't need a prince to be considered a princess.

She only needs a man to be her prince.

Watch the trailer of Be My Prince on the multimedia section. It can now be found on my profile. I hope you would support it the way you have supported Be My Queen. Click the external link to be redirected to the story. c:

Again, thank you! ♥

xx