Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)

A/N: I'm dedicating this chapter to one of my favorite writers here in wattpad! The writer of Notice Me and Evince me, bebechinadoll! :D I so love her story! :D

Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting a Girlfriend

Say hi to Prince Stephen on the side! :"""">

------

It was a fine day at the Kingdom of Havre Quiella. The weather was warm, the win was calm. The royal family is busy with their own stuff. King Leonardo and Queen Victoria at their office, working. Princess Catherine and Princess Angelique are chatting at Princess Angelique's chamber. On the other hand, Prince Stephen is playing polo together with his best friend and right hand man, Jason Brooks.

"Dear, I think it's time for Stephen to know." The queen said breaking the silence in the room. Their office was quiet because both the queen and the king are busy reading and studying various articles presented to them.

"He is about to turn twenty-two in the next two months yet he hasn't presented a single girlfriend to us. Never in his twenty-two years of existence." The queen continued as she fixed the papers scattered in her table.

"Indeed..." The king agreed. "I believe he should know about the agreement with the Hamilton." He said as he grabbed his phone and pressed some buttons.

"What are you doing?" The queen asked his husband about his sudden action.

"I'll be calling Charles and Ysabella, I have to make sure that their daughter is not yet married or is not in any committed relationshipat least." The King answered looking at his wife. His blue eyes werelooking at his wife innocently.

"Oh sweetie, You don't have to." The queen said as she took the phone from the King and pressed the end call button. "I already did the other night Ysabella then gave her daughter a surprise visit yesterday morning and Priscilla, is not in a relationship or in any commitment." The queen informed plastering a generous smile in her face.

"Okay, that's good to hear but...." The king answered having some questions running in his mind, he continued. "Does the lady, I mean Priscilla knows about the agreement?" He asked.

"Yes, during the visit that Ysabella and Charles had with her, they told their daughter about it. Ysabella told me that her daughter will still think about it. I know you would say that she hasn't accepted 'OUR' plan but, she is still thinking about it! We have a chance!" The queen said with a big smile on her face.

"Fine, sweetie. I'll let you handle that but..BUT!... we have to let our son know about this. He has to get married." The king replied emphasizing the 'but'.

"I know, honey." The queen responded before humming a song and making her way back to her table to continue fixing her papers.

*

"Hey, have you ever thought of getting a girlfriend?" Jason asked his friend as he stopped the horse that he's riding.

"Pardon?" The prince replied to his friend upon hearing his question. He then slowed down his stallion before looking straight at his best friend. They both knew that he heard it correctly.

"Oh I'm sorry your majesty." Jason replied with a tone of sarcasm in his voice. "I said, are you planning on getting a girlfriend? I mean, You're the Prince... the Crown prince of the kingdom." emphasizing the 'crown prince', he continued "I'm pretty sure the King and Queen wants you to have someone you could marry, you're not getting any younger, Prince Stephen." His friend reminded him, getting off from the horse.

"I know that, Jason... but I can't find someone worth the title... I know I should be looking for someone to love, but I should also consider the kingdom in looking for someone, isn't it?" The prince answered his friend. He then stopped and got off on his horse.