Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls

I know the last chapter was a bit of a cliff hanger so here's the next chapter.

Probably this is also me trying to make it up to all of you who waited for months for my update. See? I usually won't update for at least two weeks but I just updated after like a day? I feel so proud of myself. *Smiles widely*

unedited.

Chapter 37 –Three a.m. Calls

“I have to call your brother. I found Priscilla.” Jason told her as he started pressing the numbers and placed his phone next to his ears.

“Que?” The princess asked in awe. Her soft pink lips were open and here bright blue eyes were wide. She immediately sat next to her lover and curiously looked at what he was staring at.

“Let me.” She demanded as she took the Macbook and placed it to her lap. She then began to look at it. “Priscilla was with Silena?” She asked as she took a glance at Jason.

“Yes she was and I’m positive that’s her.” Jason answered while his phone was still on his ears. Few more rings later, he was redirected to a voice mail. “Damn. Your brother isn’t answering.”

“Babe, chill.” Catherine said as she placed a hand on Jason’s lap. “He’ll pick it up for sure. Call him again.”

“We won’t stop until he answered this.” He answered as he redialled his best friend’s number.

“Wait, didn’t Silena know about Priscilla?”Catherine asked in confusion as she continued looking through the paparazzi shots posted on the site. “Why are they together?”

“She knew that Stephen’s ex- fiancée or ex-girlfriend, whatever their real label was, was named Priscilla. I don’t know if she was aware of how she looked like or what her family name was.” He answered, while keeping his ears on the phone. “He is still not picking up. What is he doing at this time of the day? Shower? Paper works?”

“Jay, we’re in New York.” Catherine rolled her eyes before glancing at the clock in the laptop. “It’s evening here and it’s probably around two to three in the morning there. So to answer your question, he’s probably sleeping.”

“Ugh. Right.” Jason groaned as he placed the phone on his lap. “If he won’t pick this up, he would regret it. He has been looking for her for months.”

“He’ll pick it up. Relax, okay? You’re like I don’t know…” Catherine chuckled as she looked at her boyfriend. “If I wasn’t your girlfriend and he wasn’t my brother, I’d think that you two are in a relationship.”

“Well, as much as I hate to break it to you, sweet heart, your brother and I, we a–”

Dios mio! Stop. That’s just so gross!” Catherine said, cutting him off. She was already covering her mouth and gagged.

“Your brother and I are best friends. We’re brothers and you know that.” He said as he pinched her cheek and winked at her. “Brothers.” He repeated smugly.

Catherine blushed at the clever remark of his boyfriend. “Shut up and just call him.”

“As you wish” He added before he took the phone and redialled again.

---

Prince Stephen woke up at the sound of his phone ringing.  He groaned and glanced at the digital alarm clock on his left side. It read five minutes past three o’clock. He then cursed under his breath and rolled over to grab his phone.