Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! xx

We're almost at the end. OMG!

Enjoy! xx

Chapter 41 –The Fashion Show

“Thank you.” Stephen told Zac gratefully as he gave him and Jason a V.I.P. pass. Zac was more than happy to help them as soon as he was informed about the situation. He, himself, gave Jason tips on where to hire and situate the bodyguards.

“It’s my pleasure, your majesty.” Zac answered with a polite smile etched on his face. Despite the fact that he would always get to see the princess, the presence of the Crown Prince just reminded him that Cath isn’t just one of his models. Cath is indeed a princess. It was a pleasure for him to help the prince win Priscilla back. It made him feel like one of those good apprentices in some fairy tales.

On the other hand, Jason was busy instructing the newly hired body guards on their posts. He was back on being Jason, the right-hand of the prince, not the Jason, Cath’s boyfriend.

Few minutes later, Jason and Stephen left the venue to let Zac’s staff do their job. Everyone was busy, putting up the lights on the stage, checking the sound system, and organizing the clothes accordingly. It was a busy day and the two lads don’t want to interrupt them any further.

“Zac!” Portia cried as she ran towards Zac who was busy with directing the stage. “Zac!”

“What?” Zac asked, confused. Portia was panting as she got in front of Zac.

“We have a problem.” Portia informed in between her breaths. She was panting hard after sprinting from the backstage towards the other end of the venue. “Liam and Kurt who were supposed to be accompanying Kate later can’t make it. Liam’s flight delayed for two hours and he wouldn’t be able to make it. Kurt, on the other hand, had an accident earlier. Minor injuries but he wouldn’t be able to come.”

“Relax, Portia. Contact some other models then.” Zac said calmly.

“I tried. Some were on vacation while mostly were out for a photo shoot out of town.” Portia told him. Her face mirrored the worry in her voice.

“Now, that’s a problem.” Zac mumbled as he looked around. He then spotted the princess practicing her walk on the stage. “Cath!”

“That’s Kate, sir.” Portia pointed out.

“Yes?” The princess answered, walking towards the couple.

“We have a problem at hand. We need two male models. Two male models that would walk with you later. Liam and Kurt wouldn’t be able to make it.” Zac said smoothly. The look in his eyes clearly shows what he wanted the Princess to get.

“I think I can help?” Catherine mumbled unsurely. Sure, she could volunteer her brother and her boyfriend but the problem would be convincing both.

“You could, babe.” Zac grinned at her.

“I’ll go get my phone and try to convince my brother and my boyfriend to do it. I won’t promise you anything though.”Cath answered honestly. Zac and Portia immediately hugged her. “Alright, I’ll go get my phone now.”

“You’re my saviour!”Zac mumbled to her as he released Cath from his hug. Portia immediately followed.

As soon as the princess got into the backstage, she immediately looked for her bag and fished out her phone. Portia was trailing behind her back, silently praying for her to convince the two lads.