Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)

Thank you for always being patient, guys! 

We've crossed the 21k reads! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

I have been out of town most of the time, sorry. I hope this will be worth the wait. >__<

____

Chapter 30—Lets Move On

The royal family has sent off Princess Catherine and Jason secretly. No one was notified about the princess’ modelling career yet. Stephen has a plan of announcing it to the kingdom so the people wouldn’t be shocked if they would see their princess in some fashion magazines soon. He would tell them not to inform other people that Catherine is a princess.

Lady Silena was also there. She found out about Catherine’s flight when she made a surprise visit to the kingdom a day before the Princess’s flight. She already considered the princess as one of her close friends that is why she was on the verge of tears when the princess’ plane took off. Unfortunately for her, the princess still considered her as an acquaintance more than a friend.

“I will so miss them, Stephen.” Lady Silena said as she blinked her eyes, trying to hold back her tears. Stephen tried to hold back a snort or a roll of his eyes at the sight. It’s not that he hates her but he just finds her reaction a bit too much. “Cathy is like a sister from another mother.”

“You can still talk to my sister even if she’s in New York, Silena.”He told her politely. It would be totally uncaring of him to tell her she is overreacting. “You can also go and visit her as well if you really wanted to.”

“You’re right!” The Lady giggled as if the prince suggested a very nice idea. “When will you go visit her, Stephen?”

“I don’t have plans to do so yet, Silena. I’m a bit busy with the works here in the kingdom.” He answered her honestly as he opened his laptop.

“Have you found her yet?” She asked her trying to look at his green eyes which were focused on the screen of his laptop. The tone of her voice sounded interested but her mind wanted him to answer her ‘no’. “Have you talked to her?”

“No.” He shook his head and his eyes were still focused on the laptop screen. He doesn’t have to ask who was the ‘her’ Silena was referring to. It was obviously Priscilla.

“A woman who doesn’t want to show herself will be hard to find, Stephen.” Silena informed him. “How long have you been looking for her? A month or two? Don’t you think she may really be hiding herself from you?”

Stephen then snapped his head towards Silena who was sitting at the chair in front of his desk. “Do you want to sulk here forever trying to look for her while she is out there probably having the time of her life? She is probably in a city where she has forgotten about you.”

Silena placed her hand over Stephen’s. “You need to move on, Stephen. She has moved on.”

--

“Good morning!” Priscilla greeted her best friend as she saw her walked out of her bedroom. Natasha’s hair was a complete mess. Her eyes were a little reddish and half opened. “Hopefully, yours will get better.”

“I have absolutely no idea that I’d get this drunk last night.” Natasha groaned as she ran her hand through her light blonde hair. Her elbows were leaning over the dining table as she sat at the chair carelessly. “I shouldn’t have dared to drink a few more glasses of wine with you when I got home.”