Chapter 40-The Master Plan

Sorry for the wait. :( Exams  are over. I just had my vacation simply because Saturday class sucks. lol

Here's the unedited chapter 40. Enjoy!

Chapter 40—The Master Plan

After their brunch, he immediately dropped Catherine off to the venue hall of the upcoming fashion show for her practice. He then drove back to their apartment and let Stephen rest. Few hours later, he fetched Catherine and bought food for dinner.

“Okay, so here’s the plan.” Jason started after they had their dinner. They were all in the living room, seated quietly.

“I just left for a few hours to practice and you two already have a plan?” Catherine asked in amazement as she looked at Jason and Stephen.

“I was asleep the whole time.” Stephen answered his younger sister honestly before looking at his best friend. “So, we have a plan?”

“Well, if you’d agree with me, it’ll be our plan not just mine.” Jason grinned as he sat at the vacant spot beside Catherine. He even draped his arms around Catherine’s waist which made the prince clear his throat.

“Would you mind giving my sister some space though?” Stephen said, glaring at Jason’s hands.  Catherine just chuckled as Jason removed his hands around her waist. “Now, move a little and let my little sister have some air.”

“I’m not a baby anymore, Stephen.” Catherine rolled her eyes at the statement.

“I never said you’re a baby, Cath. I said little sister not baby sister. They’re different unless you want me to treat you like my baby sister, I don’t really mind.” Stephen answered his sister in a much more authority. He then directed his attention back to his best friend. “Now move even just a little, alright?”

Jason sighed and moved. “Okay now?”

“Better.” Stephen smiled. “Now, what was your plan?”

“So, I’ve confirmed that Natasha got two tickets for the fashion show and we all know she will be coming with Priscilla.” Jason started.

“What if she’d go with her boyfriend?” asked Cath.

“She’s single, right?”The two lads asked each other.

“She’s dating someone. I have worked with him before. Ethan? Yeah. That’s what I’ve learned.”Catherine informed them. “I didn’t realise it sooner but Ethan once told me he is interested with one of Zac’s assistants whose name was Natasha.”

Stephen breathed a sigh of relief. “I thought you were referring to Priscilla.”

“I was thinking the same way too and that would mean failure.”Jason agreed with his best friend and rubbed the back of his palm to his forehead, faking a sweat.

Cath rolled her eyes and sighed. “Now, what was your plan again?”

“As I was saying before you interrupted, Natasha has two tickets and has confirmed her attendance to the show.” Jason continued. “She told Portia that she’ll be bringing her best friend and her best friend is no other than Priscilla. Then, Portia told me about that earlier but I told her not to tell Natasha about us because we will surprise her.”

“Yeah, sure.” Cath chuckled.

“At least you weren’t lying about surprising her.” Stephen added chuckling.

“I told Portia that she is our friend back when we stayed in Edinburgh but we kinda lost contact.”Jason informed. “Which is another fact especially for you, your majesty”