Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)

Sorry for my late update sweeties! >___< I was so busy...so to make it up to you, I've made this chapter a little longer than usual. I hope you will like it! Click that "vote" or "become a fan" if you liked it! 

now, ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 – A New Life

It was a cloudy morning at Edinburgh, Stephen woke up early and with a very light feeling. It’s been more than a month since he was confined in the hospital and two days ago, the doctor informed them, him together with Natasha and Priscilla, that he is ready to be released in the hospital in two days. And today, is the day.

Stephen was just pacing around the four corners of his hospital room while waiting for the two ladies. Ever since he regained his consciousness, this room had served as his home.  Priscilla and Natasha were at the parking lot of the hospital, discussing things.

“Priscy, you see..” Natasha said before she sighed. “I’m living together with my parents and younger brother but you, you’re living alone.”

“But Tash, you already said it. I’m living alone. I don’t think I could take good care of him without any help. I mean, you are with your family, they could help us in taking good care of him.” Priscilla said as she locked the door of her car and leaned her back against it.

“Sweetie, you’ve got a spare room at your pad. We don’t have one now, my two cousins are staying with us for the meantime, remember? Plus, Steve is not a baby anymore. He is not crippled or something so you don’t have to take good care of him.” Natasha reminded Priscilla.

“Fine, he’ll be staying at my place for the mean time then. I should be responsible for him after all.” Priscilla finally gave in.

“Sounds like you were being forced by me.” Natasha pouted and crossed her arms in front of Priscilla.

“No, I’m sorry, I am really willing to help him have a place to stay I was just a little worried that I might not be able to take care of him but since you said that he is old enough to take good care of himself, then we won’t have problems then.”  Priscilla said as she let off a big smile.

“Let’s go?” She said as she looked at Natasha and started pacing towards the entrance of the Hospital building.

The knockat the door brought Stephen into reality. He was just spacing out after he stopped pacing and decided to just look outside the window.

“Hey! Ready?” Natasha asked upon walking inside.

Stephen just nodded and smiled before he started talking. “First, I would like to thank both of you for everything. Really, thank you.”

“You’re welcome” Natasha said tapping the man’s shoulder. “Let’s go!”

“It’s nothing.” Priscilla said smiling at him. “Let’s go”

“Oh! You’ll be staying at Priscilla’s place for now, okay?” Natasha informed as she walked towards the door

“I haven’t prepared the room yet but it’s clean. That room wasn’t really ever used that much anyway.” Priscilla said before walking towards the door.

Upon reaching Priscilla’s crib, Stephen was welcomed toa two storey town house painted with the shades of cream and dark brown. Its roof has the colour of reddish brown.  Before reaching the main door, you’ll be passing by a small porch. Her main door is made up of Narra woods and has a simple yet elegant carving in it.