Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)

This chapter is dedicated to GroovyMonster! :) I liked her work! :D 

So are you guys curious for this chapter? It's one of my favorite and longest chapter so far.

here it goes~

BTW, a photo of Priscilla and Stephen on the side~

here it really is! XD

Chapter 14—Its A Celebration

“Hello mom!” Priscilla greeted her mom through the phone. It was a sunny and fair morning for Edinburgh. She woke up early today to celebrate and to chill out. At last! She has finished her thesis, now, it is sure that she will be part of the graduating list next month.

“Hi sweetheart! I missed you!” Her mom answered through the receiver. Ysabella immediately ignored her work in order to talk to her daughter.

“I missed you too! Of course, I missed dad too.” She answered softly before she sat back at the edge of her bed. “Oh mom, I’ve got good news.” She grinned.

“What is it?” Her mom asked curiously after signing some papers handed by her secretary.

“I will be graduating next month!” She gushed biting her lower lip controlling her emotions. She knew her parents would be happy about her news. She was so excited to tell it to them that she called them up first thing in the morning.

“We’re so proud of you!” She heard her say. She even heard her mom repeating the words like: “My Priscilla is graduating next month!” to someone else neartby.

“Thank you, mom!” she replied shortly as she controlled her tears from falling. It has been a while since she heard her mom’s voice. The last time she saw them was when they visited her informing her about the betrothal and the last time they called her was informing her about Prince Stephen’s death.

“It’s Priscilla” She heard her mom whispered to someone.

“A-are you crying?” She heard her dad ask.Her mom must have put her phone on speaker. “Why are crying, Priscy?” Her dad asked.

“No, it’s nothing dad. I just missed you. That’s all.” She replied as she removes the tears running down her face using her left hand. “Are you in mom’s office?”

“Yes, just in time.” Her dad answered, smiling. “Come home if you are free, okay?” He added with a very concerned voice. She nodded as if they will see it. “Or would you prefer if we’ll visit you there?”

“I missed our home too, I’ll be coming back to our villa soon.”

“Inform us so that we can prepare.”

“I will dad.” She smiled. “I have to hang up now. Bye! I miss and love you all!”

“We miss and love you too, sweetheart.” Her dad replied before she hung up.

*

She quickly went to the bathroom and washed her face. She then went to the guest room which was currently occupied by Stephen.

Knocking, she received nothing as an answer so she decided to turn the door knob and to enter the room. There’s nothing too bad about it, right? She was then welcomed by Stephen who was beautifully sleeping in the bed. She then walked closer to wake him up. She could make out his chiselled jaw and pinkish lips.