Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)

A/n: I hope you guys would like it. I was busy with school so.. yeah.. >__< 

A picture of January Jones on the right as Ysabella Hamilton! Priscilla's pretty mother :)

Please vote and comment ,sweet hearts!

--------------------

Chapter 6—Grief

Priscilla was woken up by the rays of the sun coming from her window. She then slowly opened her eyes and rubbed it. Realizing that her best friend is not beside her anymore, she then tucked herself in a sitting position before deciding to stand up.  She went to her bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face. Then, she pulled out from her cabinet a white face towel to dry her face up. Hearing the doorbell, she quickly placed the face towel to its rightful place and jogged down the stairs.

She saw Natasha opened the door with her blonde hair tied up and an apron on her waist. “Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton, good morning!”

“Oh, Good  Morning Natasha!” Mrs. Hamilton replied as she smiled at the pretty woman standing in front her and kissed her cheek.

“Is Priscilla still asleep?” Mr. Hamilton asked as they entered the house.

“Good morning!” Priscilla greeted as she hugged her mom and dad and kissed them on their cheeks.  Her parents give her an ‘are-you-okay’ look and let her sit at the couch.

“I’ll just finish preparing the breakfast.” Natasha said as she smiled at them and walked back towards kitchen and continued where she left.

“Darling, are you all right?” Ysabella said as she sat next to her daughter. She then held her hand and squeezed it. Sitting at the left side of Priscilla is her dad who then let her leaned on him as her mom did the talking.

“Sweetie, Your dad and I will be off to Havre Quiella tomorrow. Would you like to come with us?”

Priscilla’s smile was quicklyremoved upon hearing her parent’s statement. She thought she’d  be okay after having a great sleep last night, but then she was wrong.

“Would you like to come with us, Pris? We could bring Tash along with us if you want.” Her mom repeated and glanced at Natasha upon mentioning her name that is currently making some coffee for everyone.

“I-I’m sorry mom b-but...I can’t… I have to work on my thesis… plus,.. I… I can’t.” she sighed. “I have to be responsible for the man I hit. I would love to come along with you and send Stephen to his destination butI have to be responsible for more important things right now…Please send my deepest condolences to the king and queen” she paused for a while “Maybe,..Maybe if I’m ready I willgo there and pay them a proper visit.” She said as she tried to stop the tears that is about to fall.

“W-wait, sweetheart, did I hear it correctly?” Her dad said as he grabbed her arms and looked at her. “Did you just say you hit someone?!” Her dad said with a very worried tone.

Priscilla then took a deep breath and still trying to hold her tears back. Mrs. Hamilton was throwing the two a very confused look before Natasha came back.

 Natasha said as she pointed at the dining table where she placed the pancakes that she cooked and the coffee that she made.“uhm.. excuse me? The food is ready; I think it’s better if we’ll talk it there.”

The four of them then made their way towards the dining table.  Priscilla’s dining table is a modern type of table for four with a metal that is designed simply and elegantly. The four then sat down. Priscilla is seated next to Natasha’ right while on the other side was Ysabella and Charles. They then started eating; enjoying the food that Natasha cooked.