Chapter 43

London's POV:

"Nothing there.", he said, me standing wrapped inside a sheet at the edge of the staircase. 

"Come back, let's just forget about it." I pleaded, wanting him to come back to me. I know that I was in shock and that I was the one telling him that someone was in or outside his house, but after him looking through the whole first level, I just wanted him back by my side. And also, I had a strange feeling in my body. He was so upset about this incident that he was continuously  talking about it. I didn't want him to forget about last night. 

  I saw him looking up to me, blinking with his eyes, before he did what I asked for, coming up the stairs and giving me a kiss on the forehead. Well, I didn't ask for that, but I surely enjoyed it.

"Alright, let's go back to bed. I locked everything twice and checked on every door and window." he told me, sliding his big hands through between the two ends of the sheet that I fisted in my hands, embracing my naked body and pulling me towards his warm chest. "I love you.", he whispered and we stood there stuck in the moment.

   The next morning I woke up as Harry was still asleep. I decided on going to my parents' house, to get some stuff I would need for the few stay overs at Harry's house, because I knew that my parents didn't want to see me since the last evening and the encounter we had. 

  After I ate something, creating a small breakfast for Harry as well, I put on my clothes from yesterday and ran upstairs to give Harry, who was still sleeping soundly, a kiss on the cheek, leaving a note for him on the bedside table.

 I walked the whole way to my house, frowning as I recognize my parents at the front door. They weren't at work, which was very confusing, carrying stuff outside instead. It took me a few seconds to realize what they were having in their arms. As I saw my laptop, my beloved bed, the curtains and everything I had inside my room, outside. My eyes grew wide and I couldn't believe what I had in front of me. I would have never considered my parents to be this rude and beastly. They were already a portrait of total unfaithfulness, because they didn't care about anything else except the company, but now they have transferred the responsibility for their own daughter into the hands of fate. They didn't even care. 

  I started to run over to them, slamming the few books out of my father's hands, as he was about to throw them to the ground anyways. I looked over at my mother, who was shocked meeting me after we separated in an argument yesterday. She was never the type of woman to forgive someone. She was so stubborn and selfish.  

"What the hell do you think you two are doing here?" I asked them, pointing at all my furniture, clothes and things that belonged to me. Now they belong to the street, or what do they try to say with this? 

"You are no longer living in our household. You don't behave like our daughter." Mum said, turning around to get inside and coming out again with the last box of books. 

"Actually..." 

"What?" My father interrupted me, staring into my eyes like he was about to rip my lips apart so I would finally finish. 

"...you were never something called 'parents' to me. You were never home. You were never there for me. I'm glad you make this step and I know I will be happy now." That was a slap into the face. At least their facial expressions were worth all the drama. They were hilarious. 

"Ha! Then go back to your boyfriend until he is tatted up in ink to the point were you can't see his face anymore." I choked, wanting to slap her for real. 

"Oh, I will! And I will ignore you for the rest of my life until your company will fall apart and nobody's there to take care of it. Because I for sure have better things to do." I yelled.