Chapter 23

Harry's POV: 

A week. For a whole week I hadn't spoken to London, well if I wouldn't count the text message, in which she informed me how our teacher was thinking about our project. Since that evening I wasn't going to the university anymore. It was bad enough to have no contact with the girl with dark, wavy hair and bright blue eyes, as I would then see her everyday, knowing that she didn't want to talk to me. I tried to enforce a limit, not thinking of her ... at least not until the day ... of the revelation. Maybe something would even happen before...., but first today was the shooting for 'Best Song Ever' and I had to admit, that since 'What Makes You Beautiful', I've never had looked forward to a shooting.

"What happened to your hand?" Lou asked me concerned and pointed to my injured hand.

"Oh, nothing special, it's all right.", I reassured her and sat down on the chair next to her.

Immediately, she ruffled her fingers through my hair and looked at me from all possible positions. Concentrated, she bit her lip as she frowned and her features eventually softened again.

"Well, then," She shrugged. "So, today we are going to make you a nerd?" A corner of her mouth rose as she grinned at me amusing.

"Yup, I guess so," I smiled and looked in the mirror in front of me to find me biting nervously on my bottom lip.

I couldn't wait to watch the music video later and then holding it in front of London's nose on the official release date. This was my plan, but I didn't really know if I should talk to her again before...because otherwise I would may take her by surpise...I knew that this was my intention, but I didn't want to scare her and look like a total creep, who pretended to be her nerdy friend. Luckily I had for a little more than 4 weeks.

"Alright, Harry, let's get you nerdy."

For what feels like the hundreth time. 

***

"Alright, Harry. I'm glad that you like it, " the director said relieved and jumped back on his feet.

I gave him the script back and smiled at him politely. Meanwhile, I had transformed back to Marcel and wore thick,  giant glasses, which were even worse than the ones that Simon had given me a few weeks ago. My hair was gelled backwards as usual when I was the nerd, only that Lou had obviously done it a thousand times better than me. However, my clothes remained the same. The only thing I noticed was that the vest was more firm, accordingly slightly shorter.

The first scene was in a few minutes. It was the first time that I was a little excited. I had to make it perfect, so it comes across genuine. It was the first time that the boys and I had to really try hard to act like professional actors. A real challenge for us.

"Ahaha, dude, " I could identify my buddy by his accent and just knew that it was Niall, who burst into the mask, just to take a look at me.

"Yeah, looks nice right ?" I joked and had almost forgotten that the boys knew about the whole Marcel-thing.

"So you were like this all the time ?" Niall raised in a funny way his eyebrow and looked at me implausible, but amusing at the same time. "Turdy seven times ?" I rolled my eyes. Since the fans began to tease him about this 'cute' irish-accent, he never could resist to repeat it over and over again.