Chapter 1

"Just act like someone else and it won't be embarrassing!" Simon encouraged me, but the fact that I had to drive in a cheep car and my collar of my nerdy vest was itching at my neck, was driving me crazy. 

   I still couldn't believe that I had to go to a university all dressed up as a nerd. Nobody will know who I am and how good I'm actually looking. 

"Ugh, I'll never forget that you have done this to me," I mumbled.

  I hung up, throwing my phone into my ugly backpack and opening the car I had parked on the campus of the university. I hate Simon for doing this.

   My hair wasn't curly anymore, but gelled back. Those big glasses were almost covering my whole face and I hated my clothes. For a short amount of time I loathed being a celebrity, because that was the reason why I had to disguise myself.   Ugh, I still can't believe you're doing this, Harry.

   But from now on I was Marcel. Marcel the nerd. How did Simon even come up with this idea? 

   I opened the door of the big building and I could literally feel their glances. I was acting like a nerd, slightly stumbling over my own feet anf stuff like that. But wasn't overacting at all. I wanted to throw this Spongebob-glasses away and scream out loud: 'I'm Harry Styles, so don't look at me like that!'

  But I couldn't. Simon would fire me and resign our contract. 

    I heard their giggles and knew when somebody's finger was pointed at me. Fortunately I wasn't a geek in High School,  but I wasn't popular either. I was the guy everyone could hang out with. Who would be the funny one among serious students, and the caring one if somebody was considering to quit school at some point. But everything changed as I auditioned for X-Factor.

   I approached my locker and opened it with the code I had received at the office. I put all the stuff in what was inside my backpack, except of the book I needed for the first course. 

"Look at him!" I heard a deep guy's voice chuckling.

   I clenched my fists and my jaw tensed. I wanted to tell this guy that he should shut the fuck up, but I wasn't allowed to. It wouldn't fit my image.

"H-Hey!" I heard another voice. Much quieter and innocent.

   I closed the door of my locker and recognized a young girl standing behind it. She was maybe one or two years younger than me. She had brown hair and blue eyes, which were sparkling as she smiled up to me. I knew why she was the only one who was talking to me, since I couldn't see any friends of her. Maybe she was a geek, I actually didn't care. She received a nod, as I grabbed my backpack to quickly run away. 

   I didn't want to talk to a freak like her, although I was now one as well. 

London's POV

"Hey London, can I take a city tour down your body?" Jack joked. 

   He was the bad kind of boy on my university. Since I had no friends here, it was pretty hard to be myself. I was funny, carefree and just wanted to have fun. My classmates ruined everything about my personality, so it was quite hard to fit in. I had hoped that all this would change from the point on when I would finally go to university. But reality disappointed me once again.

"Shut up." It was only a whisper. 

  I don't get why people made fun of my name. Scarlett-London isn't bad at all. I researched it on 'Google' and it has been described as 'smart' and 'romantic'. But since London is a city, everyone made fun of it.  

   I continued walking down the hallway towards my locker, as someone caught my attention. He was tall and had a nice frame, although he wore quite old-fashionate clothes. Big glasses hid his face and his hair was gelled back. He was the typical kind of nerd. 

   He approached me as I recognized that from mine to his locker were only a few in-between. For a second I thought he tried to start a conversation with me, but I was wrong. He opened his one and threw all the stuff inside. Maybe he could be my first friend here though. I was sure that nobody wanted to be friends with him. I knew these people on my university, they were pretty mean. 

"H-Hey!" I was now standing behind his locker door. 

   My stuttering wasn't that bad, only if I was nervous it happened to me sometimes. He closed the door, noticing me. I smiled at him. But the only thing he did was nodding and leaving me alone. I wasn't surprised by his actions. I knew how he felt and of what he was afraid of. 

  Maybe he's just shy? - I thought, following him into our first lecture room. 

Harry's POV:

 I hope she isn't following me.

   Actually I don't know why I acted like this. I mean, I was a geek, she was a geek. Maybe I was supposed to be geek-friends with her. I have to admit, she wasn't that bad looking, but I was a celebrity. Models and actresses were my targets, not any normal girl from a university which I didn't even like. I couldn't think of falling in love with someone like her, or even hang out with her. She wasn't even a nominee for a quick fling. She was no-one to me.

   Why am I even doing this again?

    Oh right, because I didn't want to lose my best mates and quit living my dream for which I had to work very hard. So there wasn't a way out of this hell.

  I had to be Marcel and I had to deal with the consequences.