Chapter 10

"GOT IT!" London yelled, almost stumbling into her room. 

   I stopped my previous actions, biting my lower lip and fiddling with my fingers, to follow her movements until she fell back on her bed. I had already started her laptop, waiting until the internet would finally open the window. I thought these things were fast?

   London's dad had, as well as me, the new generation of apple's Macbook Pro. The fruit on the back of the screen lit up, as she started the laptop. I turned my head back to the screen in front of me, as I finally saw Google Chrome opened a new window. 

"How will we devide the work?" I inquired, still staring at the few letters... Google Search.

"Well, I'll do the pictures and write the story afterwards and you search for all these informations I need and maybe create a cover," She stated. 

"Okay," I simply answered. 

  I was happy with that. She wouldn't find anything out about my 'brother' and I could distract myself, since I was more nervous than ever before. 

  Eventually my fingers rose to my head...the gel in my hair was freaking me out. I had to wipe the excess away everytime I'd touch it. 

  Damn; I want my curls back!

   After a while I had some information and wrote them down on a paper. London was still deciding between few pictures, but as I suddenly peered back to her, she frowned...

"Harry Styles likes Pink Floyd?" She mumbled and I almost choked on my coke, which she gave me few minutes ago.  

   My eyes widened at those words. 

"By the way, he looks a lot like your brother, Marcel," Her eyes found mine. "He could be his twin...and by the way...you could be the third one," 

   There was a long silence before London burst out in laughter. I let the air outside my lungs in relief...

  She was just joking...

"Just joking, Marcel, but there are actually some identical features," She put the macbook on her duvet, standing up and leaving. "You want some food?" She asked me, peering around the corner.  

  I nodded, I couldn't speak...I was still way too shocked. My heart could't stop it's high pace and the trembling of my body was getting worse, even though everything was fine now. 

   After she left the room I stood up from my previous place and strolled over to her bed. The screen still showed the picture of me with my Pink Floyd Tour t-shirt. I was so stupid...I should have known that she would find this...

  My eyes wandered to the search section, as I read what she typed in. 

'Pink Floyd t-shirts'

   I swallowed hard, but I was also glad that she didn't actually wanted to search for me, Harry Styles, because in her eyes I was Marcel...Marcel the nerd. 

"I ordered a pizza, it will be here in a few," I heard her voice yelling and her footsteps approaching her room. 

   I jumped back up and rushed over to the desk again, to sit in the position she had seen me last. I quickly opened wikipedia again and only seconds later she entered the room. 

"Sounds good," I murmured, trying to act as if I was busy with my search. 

   We had eaten our Hawaii pizza and I packed my things, then following my new friend to the door. She opened it and fortunately the rain had stopped, just the ground was still wet and covered with puddles.

   One strap of my backpack hung around my shoulder, bothering me slightly while I put my shoes on. 

"Bye," I smiled after I was done. 

"Bye, Marcel. It was a nice and funny evening, She smiled widely. " I'm sure Mrs. Roberts will love our book," 

"Yeah, and I'm sure you will write it really good," I think that was the first, alongside with the 'you're good at english', compliment I had ever given her. 

   She was quiet nice and funny. I liked it a lot. I couldn't even remember why I didn't like her first...

   maybe it was just my stupid ego... I don't really know...

"Thanks," She blushed slightly. "And the cover you'll draw will be perfect as well,"

  Shoot the cover...I forgot about that! 

   I really had to ask Zayn the next day if he could draw me one. We had to give it to Mrs.Roberts on friday, so we still had two days left. 

"Bye now," I chuckled...

"Bye," She surprised me with a hug, before I left her, heading towards my car. 

   I opened the driver's door, looking at her once more, seeing that she was waving at me...and only this one gesture made me realize how happy I should be to had a friend like her...

  Someone who really liked me...

   Who didn't just wanted my money...

   but the real... me.

    And I also perceived that Marcel was Harry...Harry from Holmes Chapel...'cause I could be just who I really was around her...when nobody took pictures of me or screaming my name.