Chapter 41

London's POV:

   While Harry pulled the car into the little parking lot next to his house, I threw my gum out of the window, before I jumped down on my wobbly legs. I could smell the night, looking up into the wide ozean of stars, as I leaned against the cold metal. I heard footsteps, before Harry's arm slung around my waist, making me stare at him in this beautiful situation. Every girl would have fallen to her knees right now, this was perfect, the night was perfect,...Harry is perfect. It was hard letting Marcel go away, but seeing who was waiting for me, was something encouraging. 

  I felt his lips below my ear, causing chills down my spine, while he pressed my body against his. I started to chuckle slightly, kissing him back, as he leaned in. But our little moment of peace was interrupted by a scared gasp and one deep cough. Harry turned around immediately, me following his gaze as it fell onto no one else than my parents. What the hell are they doing here? Aren't they working? How do they know where Harry lives? How long have they been here?

   Harry was as dazzled as I was, frowning at both of them. My mother wore one of her dotted navy dresses that reached down to her ankle, making her look like a little girl in her grandma's wardrobe. Her hair was in a strict ponytale with a blue bow, seriously, she looked like a 40's girl. Her perfectly plucked eyebrows rose, as my father, who was still dressed in his suit and tie, came closer.

 "Miss, what are you doing here with this stranger? He could have raped you by now, good luck that we're here on time." Dad stepped threateningly close towards Harry, but I stopped him.

 "He is not a stranger!" I said.

 "But girl, honey, I thought you were dating this Marcel guy?" My mum asked.

 "What? I mean-yeah! You don't know anything about me, let me hang out with whoever I want to and don't stalk me, as if you two are caring in the first place."

   They didn't even asked for Harry's name, how we met, where we met, how long we've been seeing eachother--something that normal parents would possibly do. No, they were jumping to conclusions, thinking that Harry wanted to rape me in the middle of his driveway. This was my life, being a damn dog of a Bitch and a Miser. They thought they could do anything with me; making me stay at home with no friends at all, raised by a nanny and sleeping alone in my bed every night. I wanted to change so much in my life, but they wouldn't let me. I was surrounded by people who were a bunch of assholes. I know, Harry wasn't honest with me, but since I knew that Marcel was a fake identity, I kind of got along with it. Because he loved me, and they didn't--never did.

 "Daughter, would you please talk to us, how you used to! We are your parents, not him!" My dad said, nodding towards Harry, as I felt him stiffen slightly.

 "I'm sick of being your 'daughter'. Because of you I never had any friends, because of you I never really knew how it would feel to be loved until I met Harry. Because of you I was wasting my whole lifetime, beeing a nerd in school, but never really enjoying my life. Get away! I'm a grown woman, who can take her of herself, I don't need you anymore, especially because you were never really there for me anyways!" I yelled, making them jump with each aspect I shouted in their faces.

 "You don't even know this guy! Look at his disgusting and hideous tattoos, I hope they are fake, teenage boy, this can't be love! In a few days you will change your mind anyways, Scarlett!" My mother stated, but I ignored her.

 "I said go away! Oh, and I've known him much longer than you put efford in fucking your boss, also known as my father, don't indirectly tell me that I am a slut, when actually you are the bigger slut of us both!" Harry held me back, while tears were streaming down my face.

   My mother's face, on the other hand, remained hard, not moving any muscles. Dad just grabbed her hand, leading her to their Mercedes. They were as cold as the champaign in their fridge.

 "London, calm down...they are gone," Harry whispered, as the sound of the vehicle faded away.

 "No! They ruined our evening!"I said, blushing slightly, but still angrily looking to the ground inbetween mine and Harry's feet.

 "Let's go inside," Harry suggested and I nodded following him through the front door.

   I sat down on his large couch, snuggling my bare feet under one of his warm legs, as he turned on the tv. I was laying with my head against the armrest, while he was sitting. There wasn't anything good on the screen, so I wiped my almost dried tears away, closing my eyes for a brief moment. I totally forgot why we had been driving over to Harry's, and his large Hand on my thigh wasn't making it easier for me. I wanted him a few minutes ago, more than I wanted my parents to leave me alone, believe me, this was a strong, a very strong feeling, or should I say; desire?

 "D-Do you still think we could make it an unforgettable night? I-I mean..."

 Harry chuckled deeply, as he leaned over to me, giving me a kiss on my temple.

 "Maybe..." he whispered, but there wasn't an uncertainty, rather passion made it's way into my ear, while his breath fanned all over my sensitive skin.