Chapter 12

Harry's POV: 

I rang the door bell and seconds later I saw London's face adored by a wide grin. Her long hair fell over her shoulders, and the curls were something that I found very cute, although I would probably never admit it. She dragged me at my vest towards the large living room. Her excitement was obvious. She couldn't wait to show me her work and I actually couldn't wait to read it either...

"Here." We sat down on the huge couch, before London gave me a pack of pages, like she said, about thirty. "I hope you like it, I wrote it from our point of view, and I hope it's okay that I just wrote down my thoughts as our's," She explained. 

"Alright, let me see," I mumbled, chuckling slightly. 

"I'll be in my room, just join me when you're finished and tell me what you think," She grinned, jumping up from her previous place and jogging into the hall. I heard the stairs and as I was sure that she was gone, I started to read. 

'The confusing yet familiar life of celebrities. No-one knows, no-one can put themselves in their position. Drugs, rumors and a wild love-life. Marcel and I, London, have been focusing our attention on one of the most famous bands in the 70s, called Pink Floyd. 

Pink Floyd is a British rock band founded in 1965. With their music and the sound and visual design of their records and stage performances they created, accompanied by great commercial success, a unique and completely new style of the time. The information about the number of their recordings sold vary between 260 and 300 million.

260 and 300 million... that's a good point to start off with their money. We all know it... Celebrities have tons of it. Sometimes you ask yourself how much they have already spent on cars, tattoos or things you don't even need. And with that we could also talk about the well-known arrogance...'

Wow...I was shocked by those things London mentioned in all  thirty pages. She basically just wrote down bad things, she didn't even mentioned the best part of being famous-- to travel around the world, meeting different people from different countries. She used all rumours to create a story full of bullshit!

I stood up and jogged upstairs to find her sitting on her bed, watching tv. I bit my lip, approaching the girl, obviously enjoying the show she was watching, until she noticed me. "Oh, hey, Marcel," She smiled. "You're done?" I nodded, trying to supress the tensing of my jaw. 

"What do you think about it?" 

"Um, did you really meant everything what you wrote down?" My bottom lip was once again captured between my teeth.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" She frowned. My eyes found the floor... 

"Marcel? What's wrong with you?" Her voice, warm and soft. 

I sat down on her bed as well, causing her to sit up from her previous position. I let go of my lip and took a deep breath. "Would you give me the chance to show you the exact opposite?" I managed to say. It was the first time for quite a while that my heart was pumping against my chest. My cheeks filled with heat, I knew that I was blushing, I could feel it. 

"What are you talking about?" She chuckled, but I knew that she was unsure and confused. 

"Just give me some time," I stated. 

"Marcel? What are you talking about?" She knew nothing about me...and the dangers of being famous.

"Those things you write about celbrities-"

"Yeah? What's wrong with them?" She rose her eyebrows.

"-I will convince you, that not every celebrity is like this," I mumbled. "Not everyone is arrogant, most of them are just lonely..." I surprised her, and myself, with my statement. 

"Well...okay, but for that, Marcel, you have to find a lot of reasons to convince the anti-celeb-London," She laughed. If she only knew how much of an sting in my heart she just caused whilst saying this.

"I will."