Epilogue

London's POV: 

  Harry and I sit in front of the TV for hours, waiting for our friends to arrive. Today it is BBQ over at our house and we invited everyone we know. They all want to take a look at  Isabelle Anne, although half of them had been at the hospital the day she was born. I remember Harry crying over her- let's say- not easy way out to this world, and as he saw me in pain, he couldn't stop the tears leaving his eyes like sparkling diamonds. But now you can't wipe the grin off of his face, and his dimples. 

  His parents will be here, who I am most nervous about. It is going to be the first time they will see our place. It's a nice house in Brighton, not too big, not too small. After a few years we had been living in an apartment, we decided to get our own place. Harry is still part of his boyband and I found a management job.

  Now that our small family has increased, I am more than happy that I get the chance to have a daughter. I was afraid of getting a girl, since I always expected to make the same mistakes as my mother did. But I have Harry, who tells me that I am different. That I am not anything like her. And I won't ever see her or my so called father again.

  I give him a kiss on the cheek, while he smiles at me, then at Isabelle. Her eyes are as green as his'. She has my nose and lips, but Harry's curls which I am most proud of. They fit her perfectly, just like her daddy. 

  I think about her being the age I was when I first met Harry as Marcel. What I will tell her about her father and me. How I explain love and the world to her. I think of her first boyfriend and how Harry will react. A smile creeps on my face, not wanting to leave me alone. 

  The doorbell rings and I jump on my knees, which are a bit wobbly to be honest, and open the barrier between me, my new family and friends. Everyone smiles at me, holding up a tiny sign "Mr. & Mrs. Styles" and I try to hold back the small tears. It's going to be this Weekend. Our Wedding. Without the press and all the drama we don't want. Just us.

"Harry Styles the third to get married out of One Direction after Zayn & Perries and Louis and Eleanor's Wedding." And after this weekend, we will be on that list, too.

  Everything...it really does happen. They love me. Harry loves me.  And Isabelle will love me as soon as she knows what love really means. I will have the life I have ever dreamed of. My prefect imagination became reality. 

  My name is London Scarlet Styles, now that I have switched my first name with my middle name, as to not sound like a fashion magazine. I have a lovely, beautiful husband, who plans the future with me and our daughter. We are a lovely family and may not be complete just yet. But things will change, just as they did to me. But I love it. I surely love the way I live right now. 

  That's who I am and I remember the old me. The old Marcel I met in the hallways of my old university. My old home, my old bed...my old fears. But now the only thing I am afraid of is that everything that happens right now is just a dream. 

  But it isn't. 

  Harry is right by my side. His parents are holding Isabelle in their arms, trying to figure out who she resembles the most of the two of us. Our friends are outside, eating and chatting. I am here. This is real. This is my life. 

And I love it the way it is - until we reach the finish line together.

END OF THE BOOK - THE UNDERCOVER NERD/THE UNCOVERED LOVE