Chapter 33

Harry's POV: 

I tapped on the red button on my phone, then searching in my contacts for my sister's number. The formalities with the principal were clarified, as are the shots that Zayn had recorded of me a a few hours from me. Now I just needed thedress for London, that I would bring her in few hours. My sister would help me in all things, and in those I could use her help very well.

"Harry?" she said amazed,  probably because I hadn't called as often lately.

"Sis, I really need your help."

"Carry on..." How much I had missed these conversations.

"Okay, so I need a dress for London and I need it today. She has a tiny bit more than you, so could you pick one up from Armani? I already chose one yesterday," I told her, while remembering my angry temper after the incident with her parents.

"Sure, Harry, I would do anything for you. Seems like it gets pretty serious between you two."

"Yes, she is a lovely girl."

"But she isn't for your money right?"

"Gemma, she doesn't even know who I am. She knows me as Marcel, you know, the thing Simon got on me."

"Alright, do I only have to go there?" she asked.

"Yes and maybe try it on yourself, then you can take it with you, I already paid for everything."

"How much did it cost?" Her question was suddenly.

"Um, about 10?" I replied, unsure of her reaction.

"10? That's a lot. I wish you luck and I'm already on my way."

"I can't thank you enough, I love you."

"Love you too, Harry," then she hung up.

I leaned back in my chair, just before I flipped open my MacBook Pro and started to work on the little film that would see all classmates the next day. I had only been there for a bit more than two months, but I had already known their possible reaction. 

***

Now things were a little more serious. I put the USB-stick in Liam's laptop and clicked play before I sat down on the couch next to Niall. Perrie and Zayn were sitting to my right, Louis and Eleanor in front of us and Liam leaned against the headrest behind us. Together we stared at the television, where everything has been transferred.

Zayn had actually made ​​a few good shots and I had done a good job in editing. While all staring in one direction, I took the chance and watched the girls. Eleanor smiled broadly and Perrie was almost tied to the screen. This was the response that I had hoped to get.

"Styles, that's great, man." Niall clapped before the others followed.

"I hope she will like it though. She is the first girl after X-Factor who liked me without the fame and my money."