Chapter 42

London's POV:

  We let ourselves fall onto the soft, king-sized bed, as Harry supported himself on his elbows, me on top of him. We just stared into each other's eyes for a while not moving a muscle, just the heavy rising caused by our fast breathing. The warm air was embracing us, making me sweat slightly. Harry was the reason I started to experience things that I have never done before; such as having a friend, or rather should I say: a friend who was now my current boyfriend, sharing a kiss, and just  being in love for the first time. He was my first time, my first in many other things, but the thing we were about to do, would lead us into a whole new level.

"I still can't believe you would fall in love with someone like me..." Harry breathed against my shoulder, kissing me every now and then. 

"Says the boy-band member, who looks like Jesus himself."

"What?" Harry laughed out loud, making the skin on my neck vibrate, before his lips broke the contact. "Jesus?" he chuckled and I tried to focus on what we were doing. 

"Harry, stop joking around. This is serious." I couldn't focus either, to be honest. His laugh was just so distracting. 

"It's wonderful to hear my name out of your mouth, my real name." He stared into my eyes. 

  "Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry Styles," I joked around. 

  I think I had never been this playful around him. He just made everything so easy. He could be the barrier between me and my parents, the one who could hold me back. And then he was this loving person, looking at me like I was a bunch of diamonds that even he couldn't afford, although he had a lot of money. But the best thing about it, was that I forgot of what we were about to do, something I was tempting to witness, but also afraid of. 

  "I love you," he said, rolling us over, him on top now. 

  I couldn't respond, as his mouth was on mine and I was only able to follow along his movements. His hands wandered all over my body and I enjoyed it to the fullest. His long and hot fingers were so delicate on my cold body, it was overwhelming. 

"Are you cold?" He asked, but I denied it. 

  Though Harry decided to take off his shirt, revealing all his tattoos, and lying on top of me. His bare chest was almost boiling and I needed some time to discover all the ink he had spread over his body. 

"They are beautiful," I admitted, staring at the left bird that was impressing me well. 

  So many details and accuracy. Now that I was so close to the small animal, I could admire it. Harry was trying to get my attention, but my eyes were glued to the art in front of me. Only as his fingers moved inside my pants, my eyes shot up to his face and he chuckled. 

"Are you ignoring me?" 

"I wouldn't dare," I giggled, kissing his nose playfully.

  As he pulled down my pants, and it felt like the slowest move he had ever made, my eyes stared at the side of his face. I know that I loved the straight hair covered in hair product, but the curls were even better and a huge contrast to who I thought he was. I was actually glad how the glasses didn't cover his face anymore, because it was beautiful, even from this perspective. 

  While my shirt was about to be thrown to the ground as well, I got up to make it easier for him. He stared at me like the day he had given me the dress for prom. It made my heart flutter, hammering against my chest. 

  Harry leaned down and started to kiss my sensitive skin, everywhere where his lips could reach. The lights were out, only the moonlight gave us a little view inside our actions. It was relaxing and calming. But the best part was still Harry's hot skin. But suddenly there was something else than just him, something that started to press against my thigh. It felt weird and it was kind of hard, to be honest. Before I knew what it was, Harry rose his head and I saw his eyes sparkle in the dim light that came through the window.

"Sorry," he apologized, but I saw it as a kind of praise. He exhaled a shaky breath and I realized that it was time to start with the real deal. 

  His light kisses that increased it's intensity with each new contact, made me feel warm and comfortable. My lower abdomen heated up and it felt like there was a roller coaster down there, me being in it for a long and joyful ride. 

"Are you ready, London?" Harry asked quietly into my left ear, lightly nibbling on it.

"Mhm," I hummed, before he unclasped my bra and threw my underwear to the other clothes.

  Harry wrapped us inside the covers and I closed my eyes. I bet he knew what he needed to do, so I let him do it. I felt the excitement inside of me, my racing heart and the trembling lip. I wanted to experience it, finally being able to know what everyone is talking about. With Harry. Only with Harry.

***

  I woke up in the middle of the night, being clutched between Harry and hot covers. I had a slight pain in my lower area and it made me cringe a little. Though I smiled at the memory that I had with Harry a few hours ago. It was just perfect. Better than I had expected. Hotter than my imagination could be, fuller of love than I would ever be able to give someone and the most and best taste I would ever have of Harry. And I am serious here. Delicious.

  But something strange caught my attention, the same thing that had to wake me up. A noise from downstairs and for a moment I though that I was dreaming, but I wasn't, as I heard more footsteps and something else from outside. The front door closes and I peered out the window, to see a dark van with two guys hurrying inside. 

FUCK! 

  I had chills all over my body and I couldn't stop myself from shivering. I put my hands on Harry's arms and tried to wake him up. He groaned, before he looked at me through two slots.

"What's wrong, babe?" he murmured. 

"I don't know. I think there was someone inside your house, or at least at your front door," I whispered, still in shock. 

  Harry got up, sitting up next to me and placing an arm around my trembling body, an attemt to calm me. 

"I saw them." 

"Fuck!" Harry cursed and I closed my eyes, hoping that it may actually was just a dream. But it wasn't. 

"I need to check," Harry then said, and as soon as the word left his mouth, I wanted to make them disappear, like his had never released them.

  I didn't want him to go, who knew what was waiting downstairs to welcome him?