Chapter 19

Harry's POV: 

I put my index finger in front of my lips, before I made a gesture towards Louis.

If he would have just said anything wrong, then everything would be revealed. Louis frowned, obviously confused. With my lips I formed the name of the person I had least expected this evening. London. Why is she in front of my door, now?

"Shh, Louis, be quiet and try to get El away from that damn door, " I whispered as quietly as I could.

Louis gave me a nod in response and took his phone out. He himself couldn't go to the door as well ... London would recognize him. Fortunately, not many people knew about Eleanor, so I still had chances to turn the tide. Hopefully.

While Louis tried to call El, I went up the stairs to the first floor, to search for my Marcel stuff. I found the nerd glasses, one of my brown west and one of those wide pants inside my walk-in-closet in the bedroom and tried as quickly as possible to put them on. In between, I looked out the window ... London was still with El on speeches and I simply just hoped that Louis succeeded with his effort to call her, because if not, ... I don't even want to think about what could have happened ...

London 's POV :

Who's Harry ?

I wondered all the time what Eleanor meant and didn't know what made this girl being at Marcel's. Is she his girlfriend? Or cousin? I was hoping more of the latter and bit me nervously on the insides of my cheeks, until they started to hurt. I mean, Eleanor had everything a girl could wish for, long legs, a beautiful smile and pretty face. Not to mention her sense of fashion. I liked her outfit she wore, especially her black cut-out boots. Despite her cute appearance, it felt a bit strange .

Why is she talking about this kind of stuff ?

Will she just get rid of me ?

Does she wants Marcel for herself?

For some reason I couldn't believe it ... Marcel had told me not much about himself. He had a brother, his parents had money and he was the typical nerd. Maybe this was the reason why I firmly believed that she wasn't his girlfriend.

"Sorry," she mumbled a little annoyed, as she noticed her buzzing phone in her jeans pocket. "Lou? Why are you calling me? " Her voice dominated by confusion.

Her eyes met mine, before she tore away. I bit further on the insides of my cheeks and my fingers fumbled with the buttons of my jacket I wore. Eleanor's mood turned into a stunned horror.

"Okay," she whispered as if she was in a trance.

After she had her phone awkwardly placed back in the jeans pocket , she turned back to focus on me. Her nervousness couldn't be ignored. Was it Marcel on the phone? Yeah, I know London, she said Lou, but maybe that was just a distraction.

"Actually, I'm really sorry, London, Marcel isn't home yet and 'Harry' is just a nickname, we call him this way ... " She told me. " ... sometimes, " she eventually added.

The pieces just didn't fit together. Who was that on the phone? Why is Eleanor being so awkward? Why would Marcel be out this late? And even worse, why was it Eleanor who was home instead? I tried to convince myself that she really belonged to the family, but my gut feeling was getting worse and it felt as if my heart would shatter into a thousand splinters.

Eleanor shifted her weight nervously and tried to avoid looking at me while speaking. Eventually she stepped back abruptly, looking at me  for one last time.

"I'm sorry, London, I'll tell him you were here, goodnight, " She said, before she let the door fell into the lock.

'I'll tell him that you were here' ...

Yes, there it was again, this sense of the fragility of my heart. Why did I care that Marcel apparently had a girlfriend? Because she was very attractive and pretty? Unlike me, had a damn fit body? Or because I was disappointed that he had never told me anything about her? I let go of my flesh inside my mouth and turned around to go back home. Maybe I'm just a tiny bit jealous? I asked myself, in deep thoughts ... No, London, he is your best friend , no more, no less.

Despite everything, I couldn't reject to take a last look back to the house and peered again in its direction ... All the lights were turned off. At least from the front, you couldn't see any lit room. But suddenly the light of his bedroom turned on. You don't have to watch this, London, look away. I thought. I wasn't ready to see, what was happening up there. Eleanor had lied ... what else made ​​them go inside his bedroom at this time. I hadn't yet discovered her, but as a siluette suddenly appeared at the window, I knew that it was Marcel, who was looking out of his window. His gelled back hair, huge glasses and his great stature betrayed me that I wasn't mistaken. He had completely lied to me and didn't even dare to tell me the truth ... From the moment I realized that it was the jealousy that plagued me.... Deep there, inside of me.

My lips began to tremble and my breath quickened in an unpleasant way. I wanted to leave, no, I couldn't do that to myself. That's a torture on its own. Look away! The most important person in my life had lied to me, cheated and betrayed. I never was more to him than his best friend, but somehow I knew that I had feelings for him. Feelings that any boy had never caused inside of me ... the feelings of love.

And he and Eleanor had destroyed everything ... together trampling on my heart that shattered, and which was spread on the floor, covered with tears and blood.

The first tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was wrong with him ... and wanted as quickly as possible to run away ... snuggle up in my bed, pressing the pillow tightly against me, and just cry my heart out ...

I wanted to shed tears, which this mendacious boy wasn't worth and certainly not his girlfriend.

Never.

_____________

TRAILER IS ON THE RIGHT!:) 

Please vote/share/comment! Thank you.

-Nikolina.x