Chapter 40

London's POV: 

    Those guys the lads were talking about weren't lying by saying that the food in this restaurant with the weird name would be pretty good. It was even better than I had expected. It was a tiny place with different offerings of Chinese food and to every meal you get a large slushy for free. You could pick the colour and taste of it. I had a pink mixed berry one to my fried noodles with chicken and soya sauce and Harry had decided to order the orange one, with an orange flavor of course, to his noodle box with spring rolls. Eleanor had the same drink as me and almost all the remaining lads had the green apple iced drink, except Niall who slurped a red cherry one, the same Perrie had ordered. 

   We sat at a large table in the back of the restaurant and it was well visited this evening. I couldn't find any empty table. I didn't want to think like that, but I guessed that we got this one, because it was the VIP section and the biggest table you could get. No wonder that the boys got it immediately. It's a good headline if one of them eats at your restaurant.

   I could tell that Harry was nervous. He kept fiddling with his fingers, picking at his nails and shifting uncomfortably.   I looked up at his beauty, he was so handsome I couldn't believe someone like him would actually fall in love with me. And I'm so relieved that Eleanor had spoken with me about Harry's friends.  I started to enjoy being the part of this group. They were funny but at the same time caring guys, and so down to earth.

 "Alright guys, should we ask?" I heard Niall asking all the boys at the table.

   I  was kind of confused, because we were eating and I clearly didn't know what was about to happen. Suddenly Zayn stood up to use the restroom, at least that's what I was expecting, but as soon as he was gone, silence took over us. Nobody said a single word and everyone stared at their own food, not knowing what to say. Harry still seemed to be pretty nervous and I was still trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

 "Is everything okay?" I whispered, as I noticed that Eleanor started talking to Louis and Niall and Liam were in a deep conversation as well.

 "Mhm," he mumbled, but somehow I couldn't believe him.

   I grabbed his hand under the table, squeezing it gently. I saw a ghost of a smile on his beautiful features and it kind of satisfied me. Suddenly Zayn came back to the table, but he wasn't alone. There was a waitress right behind him and she was holding a laptop in her small and delicate hands. I stared at them confused...what are they going to do with that thing?

 "They said they hadn't a tv, sorry Styles." Zayn drew his long fingers through his dark hair and sat back down next to his girlfriend on the large bench.

   At some point I was wondering if they weren't quite how I expected them to be, down to earth, so they would need to get some extra credit to get a tv while eating there, but I shook the thought out of my mind before I could think any further.

   Niall grabbed the laptop out of Zayn's hands and opened the lid. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I kept staring at Harry anyways. I couldn't lay my eyes off of him...he was like a magnet and my eyes were the metal he needed, drawing them towards him. Well, I can't deny, I liked it, but at the moment I should have been more worried about the fact what Niall was doing there and why Zayn was talking to Harry whilst carrying the laptop to our table. It sounded like he was getting it for him.

 "What is going on?" I mumbled as quiet as possible, but Niall was listening.

 "Like we said, we are going to show you a video Harry actually wanted to show you last night, but management didn't give it out to him until the release date, so that's today." 

 "Uhm, okay." My voice cracked at some places and it felt as if it was never this weak before, at least I couldn't remember the last time I felt so overwhelmed and scared at the same time.

   Harry stiffened as Niall turned the laptop towards us, smiling broadly. 

 "Enjoy..." Zayn mumbled, trying to hide his excitement.  

   I stared at the screen, seeing the Hollywood sign captured from a helicopter, then there were some kind of managers, actually two of them, sitting at a large desk in a white office. Seconds later all the boys entered the room and then a guy with a pink hair band joned them, looking very similiar to Liam. But as Marcel, I mean Harry dressed as Marcel, came inside I smiled slightly. In the corner of my eye I could see Harry relaxing a bit and I don't know why he was even nervous. I fell in love with his appearance back then and now I'm starting to fall in love with his actual look over and over again, but I'll never stop loving glasses covering his face, even though he has such beautiful features. 

   I couldn't stop laughing at Marcel's clumsiness and the funny faces he makes in the music video to One Direction's new song. The song was pretty catchy as well. Eleanor and Perrie were nodding their heads to the beat and I tapped my fingers on Harrys thigh. 

 "You like the song?" Niall asked, grinning at me and pretty much everyone else. 

 "It's really good...and I have to say that I really love the sight!" I answered, but only Harry really understood what I meant. 

 "I KNEW IT!" Niall cheered, he was totally happy, but you could tell he was nervous as well. 

 "Do you want to go home?" Harry breathed into my right ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

   There was something hidden behind his words that made my heartbeat increase, something sensual and almost sexy. I wanted to know what he was going to do as soon as we would arrive at his house, so I nodded hastily, absorbing his dark green eyes. 

 "Guys we need to go now, I promised to help London with something..." Harry stuttered, blushing slightly. "Your time to pay Liam."

 "Something..." Liam chuckled, ignoring Harry's statement and I felt the heat in my cheeks burning my flesh. 

 "Have fun," Eleanor winked at us and I glared at her, I guessed that she didn't know I was a virgin. 

 "Bye!" Harry said, before leading us outside the restaurant.