Chapter 25

Harry's POV: 

I was just glad that the shoot was finally over and I no longer looked like a total freak, until London sent me a message that she would be over in the next few minutes. As fast as possible, I pulled back around and put my glasses from earlier on. There was a danger that she would recognize me yet. I hoped that no crew member would pass a stupid picture of the shoot to the public, because I'd be screwed. Somehow it would make its way to London and then she would find out my currently biggest secret.

I grabbed all the things that belonged to Harry and threw them into one of the drawers in my bedroom, kicking the clothes under the bed. It wasn't my intention to get London into here, but you never know how far it would go, or if she would look around. Better safe than sorry.

I looked out the window, just like last week, and saw London already standing in front of my door. Her hands were lost in her coat and she chewed on her lip nervously. I couldn't see any further. Why doesn't she press the button already?

I found it amusing and somewhat sweet to watch her here as she stood outside my door all the time, mumbling something. Now I found myself biting my lip as well. She really was a very pretty girl. From inside and outside. Only that she knew nothing about that, what actually made her even more breathtaking.

Suddenly, after much hesitation, she finally lifted her arm and pressed the doorbell. I woke up from my thoughts and was a bit startled. But then immediately making my way downstairs, I hastily stumbled down the stairs and directly into the hall.

I was slightly getting nervous, with a trembling hand reaching for the door handle and opening it.

London was just as startled as I myself a few seconds ago and seemed a bit perplexed. Her beautiful blue eyes wandered up and down my body. A small smile decorated her face, as she looked down at my shoes. They were the typical nerdy slippers. Her giggle wasn't to ignore before she finally spoke up.

"Tired of Chucks?" she grinned and I had to think back to the night in which Louis had given me the Chucks and I totally didn't care that they didn't fit my nerd image at all.

"Borrowed them from my brother." Theoretically, the answer wasn't a lie.

The Cucks belonged to me, Harry, and the fact that she still thought that Harry was my brother, they in fact were my brother's. Still, I felt bad because I couldn't tell her about the real me yet.

London, Marcel is not my name, my real name is Harry, Harry Styles. These words I wanted to say to her so badly, but I had planned much more. I wanted to make it perfect and wait for something more to happen between the both of us.

London nodded and bit her lower lip again. Please, stop it!

"You want to come inside ?" I asked to change the subject.

"Sure," she replied. "I see you have new glasses ?" 

"Yeah, just went to buy some with my mum earlier this week." Her face told me something wasn't right. As if I had done something wrong or disappointed her.