Chapter 6

I had been trying to ignore London for the past few days. How she kind of changed me made me worry about myself. I didn't want to change for a girl, especially because she wasn't the type of girl I would date. I like blonde hair, London has brown curls. In fact I like blue eyes, which London actually has, but on the other hand she isn't a model. She's curvy. 

   I didn't know if this was what Simon wanted. But before we signed our contract he told us that we should never change who we are...So why should I change myself only for a student? Right, there was no point. 

   But I knew that she would be a good friend during the studies. She would probably be my only friend, since I'm a disaster in my externality. 

   I rushed through my house, searching for any relating items London should better not notice or ever find. Some stuff fans had given to me, pictures with the boys and all our records. If she will ever see them, she'll know that I'm not Marcel...

   I stowed the things inside a flat box inside my walk-in-closet and locked the door. Yes, I had a key to my closet, don't even ask me about it. I showed it inside the back pocket of my nerdy pants and made my way to the bathroom. Just a quick check in the mirror to proof that I looked perfect ugly, before the sound of the doorbell echoed through my house. 

"Hey," London greeted me, after I opened the door. She seemed to be surprised. 

 "Hi," I smirked slightly, pushing my glasses further up my nose. 

    She passed me, heading straight to the living room. I thought this girl was shy?

 "Uhm, you want something to drink?" I asked, acting nervous or maybe I really was...I do't know.

   I was afraid that she would find out anything about me and the boys and my real life. 

"Yeah, coke?" She asked and somehow I had to think about the sugar and while I was thinking about the sugar I immediately stared at her body. 

   But you will be wrong if you think that I did this because she was curvy, no I did this because it actually surprised me that she didn't say 'water'. All girls said 'water' before. I was used to it. Even Cara didn't want a coke and she was eating at 'In N' Out Burgers'. 

"S-sure," I answered, awkwardly turning around.

   As I reached the kitchen I searched for two glasses and filled them with coke. Even I would rather drink water than coke. But since she wanted to drink it, I filled mine with the sugary liquid as well. I couldn't figure out if I was thinking that it attracted me that she didn't care about it...but maybe I was just thinking a little too much about a simple answer of a girl. 

   As I headed back to the living room. London was sitting on the couch, holding the physics-book in her hand and looking at some pages of our new topic. I wasn't even that good in physics, but maybe she would believe anything I would say, since I was a nerd. 

"Here," I mumbled, placing the coke in front of her. 

"Thanks," She grinned. 

   We were almost done with the homework and I started explaining some things to her, she didn't understand. As we finished that as well she still wanted to stay over at my house. 

"Ugh, my parents aren't home anyways...can I stay at your's a little longer?" 

   I wanted to say something rude, but somehow I couldn't. I only had to see her eyes...and...everything seemed to be non-essential. They were sparkling ever since she smiled, grinned or smirked at me. It was like a little kitten staring at you. And I loved kittens. But I was wondering why she wouldn't want to go home, because I every other teenager would be happy if their parents aren't home tonight.

"Sure, what about ten?" I asked her, looking at my leather watch.

"Sounds good," She said. "Wow...your parents really must have a lot of money." She scanned my living room, focusing on the wide flat screen across the room.

"Uhm, yeah," I murmured.

"Well...I don't give a single shit for those things," I was surprised by her bad language. "Don't get me wrong. I'm sure your parents are nice and kind...I'm talking about the money... Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver!"

  What is she even talking about? I frowned, trying to process the words she just  said. 

   'Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.'

"Who's that?" She interrupted my deep thoughts, as I recognized her standing in front of my large cupboard.

"Who?" 

"This over here?" She pointed at a picture frame with a picture of me and my mum in it. 

   Shit! I forgot about that picture!

"It's your mum, isn't it?" She took the picture in her hands..."But who's the guy?" She suddenly questioned. 

"Yes it is and... that's Uhm-uh-" I didn't know what to answer. I was too amazed that she didn't recognized me right away. I mean Harry. This is so confusing!

   I couldn't tell her the truth, Simon would kill me and then maybe afterwards she would do it again, because I lied. 

"My Brother!"