Chapter 5

London's POV: 

   Like everyday I was walking to school alone. I could drive as well, but I never found it really 'interesting' to be in a car for five minutes. And this way I made some work-out as well. I wasn't really skinny but also not fat. I would call it curvy. Yeah, I had female curves.

   Nothing really interesting happened at the weekend. I was at home, studying and watching tv. Sometimes I continued drawing a portrait of Elvis Presley.  I really wanted to change something about my life. My parents tried to buy me everything I wanted, but that didn't remove the fact that I had no friends. 

   I was thinking about Marcel everyday. I wanted to know what he was doing, if he was alone or not. I was sure that we would have a lot of fun if we would do something together. I wasn't really mad at him. I know that he denied that we were friends, but that wasn't a reason for me to hate him. I liked Marcel. It was somehow really cute how shy he was. But the other side was surprising, the 'Bad'-Marcel, as he punched these guys. I was the kind of girl who liked a person depending on their inside, their personality. I knew that Marcel had a good personality, he was just afraid to show it. 

Harry's POV:

   I drove down the street as I recognized a familiar figure walking on the walkway. It was London. I didn't realize what was going on until I stopped right next to her. I was driving my second, undamaged Range Rover.  She turned her head towards me in shock, but as she saw my face she smiled slightly. 

"Hey Marcel!" She greeted me, as soon as my window was down.

 "Need a ride?" I asked her. 

   I couldn't actually believe that I really asked her. She was clearly surprised.

"This would be awesome!" She smiled even wider. "First I thought you were someone else!"

"Who? Climb in and tell me," I mumbled, slightly smirking. 

  She climbed inside my car and I started to drive off. "I thought you were somebody my mom was always telling me to not take his candy," She chuckled.

.

"What's your first cours?" She asked, while we were walking down the hallway. 

"Physics, " I answered. "What about you?"

"Same," She murmured. "I hate physics, I don't understand it." 

"I can help you with it!" These words left my mouth before I could think about them. My eyes grew wide. 

"Thanks, this would be awesome!" 

   I struggled a smile on my lips. 

"What about this weekend?" She asked. 

"Sounds good!" Sounds bad!!! I hope we don't have any interviews or gigs!

"Alright, over at yours?"

   I nodded. "As long as you don't think I'm going to kidnap you!" How do I even manage to joke around now?

   At least I had five days left, which means that I could think about everything that had just happened. I didn't exactly knew what she did to me or should I say...what she did to Marcel. I'm a completely different person. I always repeating these words in mind, because I needed to convince myself, that she wasn't getting to Harry. It was just Marcel. Marcel, the nerd, the one I was acting like. The person I never was. I always thought that I had two personalities since Marcel came into my life like a fricking wrecking ball...

  ...but I never really noticed that she also started to change the Harry inside of me.