Chapter 29

Harry's POV:

After a long flight I tried to sleep through, I finally arrived in front of the arena. When I thought back to the previous days, I couldn't help but smile.

I took my bag out of the taxi and gave the driver the money and a small grant, because I just felt like it. Then I walked past the numerous bodyguards. I knew some by name, some I had never seen before. They probably belonged to the arena.

After five more minutes, I was finally where I wanted to be for almost ten hours. Surrounded by the boys, my friends and the whole team. I was so glad to see them, that I hugged almost everyone who crossed my way. When I hugged Zayn last, he at me as if I was an alien. It was probably funny to see me happy again. Besides, I was sure that I had now been back again, throughout the old and every Harry had returned, they had met three years ago.

"Why so happy, Styles?" He looked at me with narrowed eyes but smirking.

"Huh? Well, uhm, I guess I'm a lucky man, you know," I shrugged, but couldn't help a wide grin.

"Yeah, I guess everyone could tell," while Zayn was talking, I put my bag down next to the couch in the backstage area.

I didn't have much packed. The next day I was back in London anyway, well, okay that really sounded awkward. Let's say I was back in England, because even on the same night I would be flying back again.

"... what happened?" He asked.

"Well, London and me...we are- " I started but got interrupted by Niall.

"You two finally made it?" Niall sat down next to me on the arm rest of the sofa.

"Yeah, we kissed and I told her that I love her, so did she," I smiled proudly.

"Man, that's amazing, " Zayn chuckled, patting on my shoulder. "Even though it's a crazy way you found her, you know that it must be true love." Since Zayn and Perrie were happy ever after, he didn't find it embarrassing or 'not cool' to talk about love that way. I liked it.

"When are you going to tell her?" blurted out of Niall's mouth.

I was petrified, because it was bad enough that I had to constantly think about when I would finally tell her, but now also hearing Niall asking me,made me even more afraid of the 'final'. He must have noticed how I responded to his question,apologizing immediately.

"Sorry, man, I didn't mean to pressure you."

"No, i-it's okay. You know I just don't know how she will react..."

"If she really loves you, then she has been falling in love with Harry and not Marcel the nerd," Zayn spoke up.

"But what if not? What if she just has eyes for the nerd ?" I bit my lip and peered down at my hands, one thumb nervously circling around the other.

"Harry, I see how happy you are and that is what counts. I bet London is as happy as you are and she wouldn't ever leave you. It's the first time you really have been falling for someone." He was right.

"You're right. It is..."

"Sure, I am" Zayn grinned again." By the way, how did it went with the cover I made?"

"Good. I guess..."

Zayn frowned.

"What do you mean with 'I guess' ?"

"Well, London and I had a bit of a fight before we even got together, but actually it was the point why we are together now...um, never mind. But she sent me a message the next few days that the teacher liked our work. Thanks again." I looked up at him and smiled with one corner of my mouth.

"No problem." He didn't ask any further, which I facilitated.

"I want to tell her so badly who I am"

"I know...but do you really want that happen so quickly? You know, you just got together, everything could happen and I'm not telling you to never tell her, but I thought you had a special day to reveal probably your biggest secret at the moment, right?"

"Yeah, on her graduation. Or should I say, our graduation." I chuckled deeply.

"That I would ever experience this again," Niall laughed, who had withdrawn from the conversation for a moment.

"Yeah," I laughed. "Will you lads come though?"

"When is it again? " Zayn muttered.

"This saturday."

"Sounds good," Niall nodded. "May the other lads should come as well."

"Yeah," Zayn shrugged.

"Thanks mates," I said, giving them a slap on their thighs before I got up, walking to Lou, who beckoned me to come her.

Louis stood up from the chair on which I was about to sit on.

"Hey, Louis, will you come to Harry's graduation this saturday?" It was Niall, who yelled it.

"I don't know, Eleanor and I wanted to do something, since we have a two weeks break from all our concerts," Louis explained a little pissed off.

"C'mon, just because we chose Harry as the better actor last week?" Liam mingled along with the argumentation. "Oh, and I will come, Harry," He added.

"Thanks."

"Okay, yeah, I will come, too," Louis said, and finally had to laugh at his own stubbornness. "But you only won, because you have to play Marcel almost every day!"

"Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason," I nodded and blinked once slowly with my eyes.

"Alright, you guys are done, because I need to do someone's hair."

And Lou already started to tousle through my hair. My beloved...curls.

***

After we had a wonderful, exciting and again unique concert, the fans screamed our names so that they would probably lose their voice for the rest of the night. The boys and I had given everything, we walked off the stage and into the backstage area. From there we were sent directly to the van to drive to the private airport, which would bring us home. From the same airport the 5SOS guys would fly off back to Australia. In three weeks we would see them again, so we had to even say goodbye to them.

"Guys, uh, by the way..." I wiped the sweat from my forehead, looking through the few faces. Everyone seemed as if he had pulled a truck behind him. "I need your help for Saturday."

"Sure, what do we need to do?" Niall mumbled, who was exhausted, sinking back against the soft cushion of the seat.

"Um, I need someone for recording something, so I can play it to London on the 'aftershow party' kind of thing in this club we will be celebrating in, when I'm going to tell her who I am" Only to talk about it made me shudder.

"Sure, I will do that. I'm in London for the whole week anyways." Again, I had to remember how awkwards that sounded what Zayn said as though he didn't mean it that way.

"Thanks Zayn. What about Friday?"

"Yeah, sure," he mumbled, closing his eyes and almost falling asleep.

We were all so tired, yet kind of sad, because we had done the last show in America. My phone vibrated in my jeans pocket. I took it out and saw that I had two messages and a missed call. London and Ashton had written me a message and Calum had called me seven minutes ago.

London:) - 7/16/13 5:44am

Hey Marcel, hope you are doing well. Don't forget to say hi to your aunty. Can't wait to see you tomorrow in school and then at our date ;) I'm excited.xx -L.x

I smiled at my screen like a total idiot.

To London:) 7/16/13 10:20pm

Yeah, I'm doing well, babe. How could I forget that? Hope you are fine! Can't wait to kiss your lips again.xx

Was that pushy? Crap! I felt the guilt boiling inside of me...spreading through my entire body. I don't know how to explain that feeling, but to lie to London was definitely not one of my favourite things to do. But soon this all would come to an end anyways...

Ashton 7/16/13 10:10pm

Are you on your way to the airport? We are missing u alreadyy :( haha, get your butts over here!!

I laughed, typing in an answer, telling him that we are on our way and almost there. That was probably the reason why Calum tried to call me. I didn't see a need to call him back, because we were almost there anyways.

"Guys, we are almost there, no paps, but some fans to take pictures with."

Yup, there ya go.

____________

Double Update :)

Vote/share/comment/fanifyouhaven'talready:p

#TeamLorry #TeamMarlon

-Nikolina.x

By the way...I want to write more tonight. I want to post chapter 30 as well... so may I will do that .) <-- lol one eye smileyyy...well sorry. okay awkward..