Chapter 27

Harry's POV:

We had decided to watch 'Inception', but London fell asleep as it slowly came to on end. I was surprised that she had even made ​​it this far, well, although it was her choice of film, but I was amazed when she selected an action movie from my collection. One more reason to love this girl.

"Hey...hey, London," I whispered, stroking her gently over her forehead.

She didn't move a single bit, a sign to me that I probably had to carry her to my bed. Carefully, I took her up, one arm supporting her upper body, the other was wrapped around her knees. I don't know what was London's problem. She wasn't heavy at all, you could easily carry her. Her curves were as they should have been for a woman. Slightly wider hips and thighs, but normal arms and calves. Of course I shouldn't forget her excellent bust, but I think that this was probably not the most important thing. Rather something like a bonus. She taught me to fall in love with the personality, not the appearance. But her beautiful blue eyes always took me off guard. To her chocolate brown hair and the billion dollar giggle and my heart began to race like never before.

I eventually shut down the TV and walked over to the staircase.

"Well, let's take you to bed sleepyhead," I muttered before I carried her up the stairs to my bedroom.

Tuesday I finally had another concert after a long time, so London couldn't be with me on Monday, because after the last lesson for pretty much the last semester, I would just take my flight to America to arrive at the arena in time. I knew that this would be pretty stressful, but I never wanted to dissappoint my fans. If London knew about my secret, I was sure she would understand it. Now I just needed a suitable alibi.

After I had put London on the gray sheets and pulled off her socks and the cardigan, I covered her with the blanket, looking at her in silence. Even when she was sleeping, she was beautiful. I never thought that I would think like that. It may really was all a bit cheesy, but I knew that the relationship between me and London wouldn't be a usual relationship at all. Only that I wasn't aware if that was an advantage or disadvantage made me worry.

I went into the adjoining small bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. So a wonderful girl is in love with you. My thoughts swirled in my head. Harry, or rather I, never had the luck that someone was really into me, as who I am, nobody had ever fallen in love with me. Everyone always saw the rich, famous singer from a boyband. And I hated the word 'famous', because it isn't a character trait, but an adjective that describes how people saw me. And it hurt to hear that they just saw me as a 'famous', good looking man, but knew nothing about my personality. Loyal fans called me 'cheeky' and maybe even more, but since I had changed, this came to a halt as well.

Hopefully they see my change to the old.

I still couldn't get over it that a nerd with ugly clothes, fat glasses on his nose and hair as if he had fallen into goo, had better luck in matters of love as a successful, popular guy with an admittedly good style. Maybe because when I was Marcel, for the first time my character shone bright and not just my look. Or really just because everyone saw the superstar in me. The ripper, who only fooled everyone anyway.

A total lie.

I took the glasses off, held my head under the running tap and washed my hair. I didn't care if London would see me with my curls. At the moment she was asleep anyway and morning hair always looks like a mess. She wouldn't even notice.

When I was drying my hair, I was relieved that this disgusting, slimy and sticky mass was finally out of it. Now I just needed something to wear for the night that would cover up my tattoos.

While I went to my closet, I assured myself that London was still asleep, until I opened the door and eventually found one of my white sports longsleeves. I quickly took off my vest, shirt and my way too big pants and there I stood, practically almost naked, about to pull the white thing over my head as London's voice made ​​me freeze.

"M-Marcel? A-Are this tattoos on your upper arm?" 

Shit!

___________

Everyone who thought this story was already finished, I didn't put a check-hook thing behind my story, so I'm still writing this :) 

I'm updating again, 'cause I want to finish the first book until November 6th, so I can submit it for the Wattys this year !!! 

QUESTION: - How would you describe Harry? The same way he did, or not even close to that... -

#TeamMarlon #TeamLorry

-Nikolina.xx