Chapter 31

Harry's POV: 

Now it was finally over. We said goodbye to our math and English professors and left the building of the university. London and I wanted to go into town today to go buy her dress and my suit. All the time last evening on our date I had persuaded London that I would buy her the dress. Her parents didn't care anyway and I wanted to make her a special gift.

Together we drove in my Range Rover in central London and parked in a free parking just in a street near Oxfordstreet. I grabbed London's hand and led her past a Starbucks Coffe, in which we quickly got us a drink.

I walked sipping my mango and passion fruit smoothie, her with her cherry tea, along Oxford Street and the numerous shops. London had suffered a slight head cold, so she opted for a warm drink, although it was very hot that day. Usually I wouldn't just walk through London without having the photograph and fans running after me, yelling my name. It felt good to carelessly stroll around again.

"You feel a bit better tho?"

"Marcel, this is at least the fifth time you have been asking me this," London chuckled and took another sip of red beverage.

"I just worry about you," I admitted, tightening my grip around her hand.

Again I was blessed by one of her smiles. "Yes, til Saturday I'll be fine, I guess."

Saturday. I had maintained to this day for so long, and now there were only two more days left until I would finally tell London that I wasn't who she thought I was. Only at the thought my heart was pounding against my chest. On the other hand, this would finally load the shit off my shoulders. The lies would stop and she would know the truth eventually.

Grinning, I took her to the first one, Gucci. I had totally forgotten that London wasn't used to these kind of stores, let alone wanted to enter them. I remembered the evening as she had told me that she hated superficial celebrities. Probably this sentence was also meant for their clothes-choice.

"Do we need to go in here?" She groaned, pulling a disgusted grimace. 

"Well, it's your graduation, so you need to be well dressed."

"But I can therefore get a nice dress at topshop for example."

"But I want you to feel special..."

"Marcel, just because I would wear an extremely expensive dress, doesn't mean that I would feel 'special'. Your hand is enough to me." She smiled at me, almost yanking me away from the gilded entrance, back to the other stores.

One thing was for sure, London would never be one of those chicks who would talk about the latest Chanel bag. Somehow I liked it. She was very different from the girls I had dated before I had met her.

***

"So... is there another size?" London whispered behind the curtain of the fitting room.