Chapter 9

It was Wednesday and I was sitting in my car on my way to London's house. The raindrops were splashing on the windscreen of my Range Rover, which I just picked up at the workshop recently. I was afraid of this evening. All these hours I spent with London in school that morning were horrible. I barely said something, praying to God that she wouldn't find out later. 

   I told her that my Macbook was broken, so I didn't need to bring it over to her's, since it was full of related stuff about the band and the real me. Fortunately she believed me and told me that we could use her laptop instead. 

   Suddenly my backpack started buzzing and I searched with my left hand in the carrier and the right one on the wheel for my iPhone. As soon as I found it, her name appeared on it's screen.

"Hey, Marcel," I heard her soft voice.

"London," I chuckled. 

"You're on the way?" She asked. 

"Yeah! How did you know?" 

"Uhm...I just heard the engine in the background, don't worry I'm not a stalker and you're definitely not a celebrity I would be stalking," She laughed, but I wanted to smack myself in the face. 

   Nice start Styles, nice start...

"So, yeah, I'll be there in a few," I told her, hanging up without listening to her answer. 

   I just didn't want to make another mistake by telling her that I in fact was a person she would probably stalk...but...yeah. I turned on the radio, trying to relax as the song blasted through my car I wasn't asking for...Kiss You...by me and the boys. What the-?

   I had to stay calm and just never think about the worst. London wouldn't notice... 

   My knuckles found the door, before London opened it. She embraced me with a tight hug and let me inside her house. You could tell that her parents had a lot of money... 

"So...because you hung off I have to ask you now, which celebrity did you pick?" She led me towards her room upstairs. 

"Um, I've got one...but I'm not quite sure if they were arrogant..." My voice trailed off...I cleared my throat. "Maybe we can just write about celebrities, wether they're arrogant or not?" I asked, biting my lip. 

"So...who is it? Tell me who you picked first!" 

"Pink Floyd," I hold my breath in, waiting for her response. 

"That's awesome, Marcel. My dad always wanted to take me to a concert, but he never had some free space for that," She explained. "But maybe we should do a little twist...like one of these fan fictions...so we write about them but in an untruthful way!" 

  Fan Fictions? This is getting worse with each minute! I mean couldn't it get any worse?

  The topic, London's statement, the song on the radio and now that she was talking about fan fictions...all these facts were truly a sign for me...this day wasn't going to be a good one. 

"Ugh, sure, um, so we're basically lying about them?" I asked, obviously nervous. 

"Yeah," She stated, falling onto her bed. 

   I nodded. If she knew about fanfictions, she had to know about my band.

"This is your laptop?" I asked, pointing towards her desk where I recognized one of these new laptops which you could take the screen off and twist them however you want, you could even use it as a tablet. 

"Mhm," She mumbled, making a gesture to me that I could sit down. 

   I sat on the chair, as she jumped up from her bed. 

"I'll get my dad's, just give me a few," She grinned, walking out of her room. 

  I just sat there, looking around. I didn't find any fan girl stuff...but I wasn't so sure if it was a good or a bad thing.