Chapter 2

This whole Marcel thing was really stressing. My management set all our interviews, photo shoots and gigs on the afternoon, so I would be on time and the boys didn't have to do them on their own. My schedule was full, I had barely time to be myself and I had to wake up in the morning at 6am to straighten my hair and transform into Marcel. I was begging all the time, that my curls wouldn't change to natural straight hair.

   This girl I had met on my first day at university, she was following me everywhere. But I just tried to ignore her, acting like if I was just shy, when I really just didn't want to talk to her. I didn't want to be friends with a girl like her, a student. I had high expectations and mostly my girlfriends were older women. And I knew that she just wanted to kiss me, even though I looked really bad with my hair and glasses, but she was a geek, so it was obvious to me. I was probably the Matt Bomer of the underdog-generation.

   It was the last day of my first week and I have to say, those people were treating me like shit. If they only knew who I am. I swear when the time will come to reveal my face, it will be so funny to see their expressions. That's why it was kind of fun as well. Nobody knew who I am and I could just act however I wanted. The only thing that bugged me was this damn Marcel-Disguise. 

  I look like a total freak!

  My schedule said PE. Since I was a nerd, I wasn't supposed to be good in sports. I really expected something else of going to a University. I thought sport would be discontinued, but whatever. I guess Simon had just picked the worst UNI, so I would get my lesson.

   I was in the corner of the boys changing room, changing my clothes into something finally comfy. I tried my best to cover my tattoos, so nobody would see them. Lord, how happy I was that I didn't have decorated my back yet. I felt like everyone was staring at me. I bet they didn't expect me to have those back muscles.

   I smirked, as my eyes faced the wall. I had a better frame than most of the boys there. But I was still looking horrible. I knew that it was going to be a problem to do sports with my hair which was covered with gel. I realized that  I would have this sticky stuff all over my face after I would be covered in sweat. 

   I waited until the last boy left the room, throwing an old sock at me he had probably found. I was pissed off. I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but my thick glasses reminded me of who I was. Marcel. Marcel the Nerd. 

  I suddenly heard a knock on the door. 

"Yeah?" I answered, trying to sound a bit less raspy than my usual tone. 

   The door opened and I actually wasn't really surprised that it was this girl again. She smiled at me, entering the boy's changing room. I wondered why she wasn't around the other girls. Oh yeah, I forgot...she didn't have any friends. 

   Yesterday the girls in our lecture were hiding her bag. I have to admit, that I thought it was quite funny until they took mine as well. As the nerdy boy I prevented myself of freaking out in front of them. I know that it's not right to punch girls, but those in my class...they were nasty and every single one was a piece of shit. Sorry, but that's just the truth. Actually I wasn't caring about them anyways. I didn't know a single name of my classmates.

"So, what are you doing?" She asked. 

"I just finished changing," I struggled to smile slightly. 

"Okay, w-what's your name?" I could tell she was nervous. 

"H- " I began to cough to hide the mistake I just made. "Marcel."

"Hi Marcel, I'm London, w-well a-actually my na-ame is S-Scarlett, b-but my uhm, my mum calls me London, s-since it's my middle name." This girl had obviously a big stuttering-problem.

"Hi London," I said rather disinterested, while I continued throwing my clothes into my stupid backpack. 

   I peered up at her, as she didn't answer. Her blue eyes were wide and her mouth parted. I frowned.

"W-wow, y-you're the first person who didn't make a j-joke because of my n-name," She whispered. 

    I pursed my lips, looking at her a bit awkwardly. Why did she tell me all these things, like I would care about her? I barely knew her and I wasn't looking forward to get to know her either. 

   She blushed. "D-don't worry, I-I know you're just very shy, just l-like me." 

Oh god, this girl really fancies me! Fuck!