Chapter 18

Harry's POV:

Shit!

The only positive thing about this nerdy clothes, was that I was able to cover my bulge with the shirt. London really had a very ... intense effect on me? Honestly, It's been a long time since I had a morning wood last... at least it wasn't a girl who caused it. Maybe porn or a hot dream, but it was a long time ago, like I said, that the sight of an ass was causing it grow hard.

The closing of the compartment brought me back to reality, as London closed the fridge, turning around. I quickly placed my hand over my lap, as a double protection.

"Here you go." The sight of London's hand closed tightly around the banana, didn't make the situation really easier for me.

I had to focus on my hunger... I really had to.

"Thank you," I thanked her, taking the banana with my free hand and tormenting a smile on my lips.

I would have liked to run away screaming. But instead I had to do something to get rid of this thing. After I was sure that London had sat down again and no one could see my bump under the shirt, I started to peel the banana with my shaky hands. I bit my lower lip nervously and pushed my glasses in 10 second intervals up further my nose.

"Is everything okay with you, Marcel ?" London asked me puzzled, looking at me questioningly.

"E-everything's fine!" I tried to stay calm, because my instincts of a men raised the alarm and I would most like to jump up directly ontop of London.

God, Styles what are you thinking ! Stop it!

God! I have to do something !

Immediately I had wound down the banana.

"I wanted to thank you again, Marcel, you were there for me yesterday ... and maybe you're even right, celebrities may are really not as arrogant as I'm sometimes thinking it. Harry Styles has indeed proved it to me yesterday, without him I would have probably never come out there ... you can thank him for it, because now I can understand you a bit more, " What? Sure, London, right now I'm thanking myself for letting you out ... but hey, I just got a few other worse problems.

"If I get the chance, " I joked, and thus made her laugh. However, as much as I loved to hear her laugh. "C -can I u-use the toilet ?" I asked her with a trembling voice. I have to get out of here and you have to disappear quickly ... I thought, as I was thinking of my friend who made me appear like an idiot.

"Sure, the toilet in the first floor is the second door on the right." Oh God, so close to the kitchen? Fuck.

I could only hope that London would not look after me, to check if I was doing well.

I immediately jumped down from the stool and practically ran into the hallway. I quickly found the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I frantically looked around, searching for their handkerchiefs. Toilet paper also makes it. As soon as possible I made sure that both the neighbors, as well as London, if she would have come up with the idea to look through the keyhole, couldn't see me. When I was sure enough, I pulled down my nerdy pants, so they circled around my ankles. Soon my boxers followed.