Info Minfo

I have something to tell you, since this book is 80% about bullying! 

Those who don't want to read, you don't have to!

Well there's this guy I know and he was overweight. But I have to admit that he has beautiful blue eyes. (I don't fancy him guys just continue reading). Well I wouldn't say that we were friends but we knew about each other. Few facebook chats and that's it. 

In the past few months he lost really much weight and he looks really good. See? I liked him before and after his change. Even though he is a bit crazy, but who isn't? That's the thing with Marcel. Like he's the nerd and nobody wants to talk to him and stuff like that and in 90% of all ff's he will be sexy afterwards or successful. 

Back to the guy: He changed so much, like I thought he was kidding with me. His body is skinny, his face is slim and his jaw prominent...okay I definitely write too many fanfics...sorry. Well but the main thing is, he didn't change who he was... he's still the funny lad he always was. Because the body is just the wrapping of everyone...and there's no-one out there who's ugly! Everyone is beautiful in their own way. 

That's the fact. Never judge people on how they look. Your body changes and if you want something you achieve whatever you want. 

I hope this wasn't bothering you, but it just fits the fan fiction perfectly! And I was so happy for this boy, that he reached something nobody ever thought he would make. 

You can write me your thoughts about bullying in the comments below, I would love to read them. And don't be afraid of saying something that people judge you on... I'm not perfect as well...I have a little too much weight, but 'll try to fix that with some work out.

Never give up. Dream your dreams. And never forget that it's your life that you're living!

-Nikolina