Chapter 38

London's POV:

  It was Sunday morning and I lay next to Harry on the couch. Tired I grabbed his tousled curls and nuzzled myself a little further up to him. Although I had hoped that much more would have happened last night, nothing special took place that night. He counted his tattoos on, telling me their meanings. I liked his ship on the left upper arm the most. It should remember him of his homeland, England.

   Slowly I began to get used to Harry. I quickly noticed that he was still the same person and I had no reason to fear that he would be changeable. For as he had already said, I have made ​​him a better person, to one he once was.

   Cautiously, I looked up at the sleeping beauty, watching him in detail. Not that I not found Marcel pretty, but his actual dark brown curly hair and the strong contrast of his green eyes, was just gorgeous. With this thought, worry crept into my mind.

   I really didn't have enough self-confidence to be firmly convinced that his fans would like me just as he did. Would they accept me? It wouldn't be the first time that I would see a relationship breaking into pieces among all the pressure. In the news I had heard this several times already. I think even one of his bandmate , or should I say - friends had been through this once. If I am not mistaken, then his girlfriend's name was Danielle. She looked very nice, but unfortunately this love broke because of the pressure of the press, paps and fans. At least this was the reason the news had used. No one knows what really happened.

   And to be honest, I didn't think I would want to find it out by myself someday.

   I tried to distract myself as I caught myself staring at Harry's body. It was an excellently built, muscular body. I've always noticed that Marcel had a good physique, but I had never seen him shirtless. Now that I had the chance to undisturbly watch Harry's splendor, I took it. My eyes followed the lines on his belly that ran in his black pants. I so wanted to follow them with my fingers. I bit my lip at the sight of him. We didn't have time and were to tired to rip our clothes off, so we fell asleep on his couch in our clothes we wore the previous night.

   A short time later, I focused on his tattoos, which now I could look at even better. There were fine lines that decorated his body in different ways. Art on his velvety skin that made him even more unique than he already was. These black lines, I wanted to trace along with my fingertips, but If I had done that, then I would just woke him up, and I didn't want to.

   Fascinated, I watched him sleeping. He looked so peaceful and happy. The next moment I met  that emerald green of his beautiful eyes that always made me speechless. You could see every detail if you looked at them for a long time. They sparkled and he seemed happy as he saw me.

 "Morning, babe," he muttered, before a wide smile spread across his features.

 "Morning," I grinned and leaned my head back against his warm chest.

 "You have planned anything special for today?" He asked me, and put his arms around my waist.

   Meanwhile, I found stopped finding it bad if he touched me there. He was the first person who was allowed to touch me at all, and I must admit, he wasn't a bad choice.

   However, his question slightly surprised me.

 "No, have you?" My head leaned back so I could look at him.

 "I don't know, Niall wanted to come over ... but we haven't talked to each other yesterday, so I don't know if he is still coming to visit his mate." I saw amusement in his face and furrowed my brow.

 "Niall Horan," Harry added.

   Now that he had said it again, I remembered the blond Irish lad from his band. But the way Harry had stressed his name, made me wonder. As if it was obvious... as if I  have to know his friend.

 "Why would you think I'd know him?" I acted like a stupid girl, waiting for his answer.

   Harry looked at me surprised, but also a little mad. Mad at himself.

 "I'm sorry, I thought you would know him... I... I'm still not used to this," he admitted.

   I chuckled in awe.

 "Well, me either," I grinned sheepishly. "But, yeah, I actually know who you are talking about."

   Harry exhaled in relief, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

 "Would you mind if he would bring the lads and their girlfriends?"

 "No, would be good to meet the other girls, now that I'm kind of a part of it," I joked, listening to his deep chuckle that made his chest vibrate.

 ***

   Harry was changing his clothes upstairs just as the doorbell rang. Unsure if I should open it, I went into the hallway, approaching the front door. I looked through the small gap and saw several heads. They were pretty familiar to me. It had to have been his friends and bandmates. My hand grabbed the cold door handle and pushed it down.

   When they saw me, they seemed surprised. To be honest, I was very nervous and didn't know what I should do, so I smiled at them, just being polite is always the best way to make friends. But they didn't reflected my kindness.

   One by one they walked past me...four boys and two girls, who appeared to me particularly angry. Goods, are they mad at me? ...

 "Hello to you too," I mumbled quietly, because I wouldn't have dared saying it out loud.

   I heard the stairs and eventually Harry stood in the hallway. It was a strange situation. He got along great with them though, what was to expect, as they were his friends. But apparently they didn't like me. It was one of my biggest fears that his friends wouldn'tt accept or like me...

 "London and I were already waiting for you to come," Harry said, leading all of them into the living room of his large house.

   A few pairs of eyes looked over at me and I gave them back a faint smile, but knew that something was wrong.

  I sat down with Harry on the couch, who put his hand on my thigh.

   They didn't seem to even care about me. Probably I wasn't pretty enough, not rich enough or just not what they had imagined. I was actually looking forward to meet them...

   My eyes wandered from head to head. Each type was represented and the girls looked very pretty. The Irishman, Niall, also sat there next to a black-haired guy with dark brown eyes. I think his name was Zayn. Next to him was his girlfriend, who was also in a band herself. Little Mix, a girl-band like the Spicegirls. It was an uncomfortable feeling, sitting among so many 'celebrities'. Also, Zayn's gaze made ​​me nervous.

   He stared at me as if he wanted to pierce me with his gaze. Why does Harry not see this?

 What have I done to them?