Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

"Hey mate," Zayn greeted me, rubbing his hands through my hair, causing a mess. 

"Don't touch my curls," I joked, chuckling and mirroring his actions with his own hair. "I'm lucky that I have 'em back now!" He slapped my hand away playfully, smirking at me. 

"I really like the new, or rather old Harry," He told me, leaving me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning. "Was I really that bad? I mean, have I changed?"

I had never realized how much they all missed my old personality. Niall started to share his food with me again, I know, very cliche, he has been refusing it since the VMA's in 2012. Louis and I became closer again in the last couple of days and Liam started to fuss over us. All this happened in maybe two weeks, which was a short amount of time, but still so worth it. I didn't know I had changed, I thought it was normal to be how I wanted to be...Maybe I just didn't care or I thought that they wouldn't care either. I had the feeling that this is my destiny, how I needed to be like.

"Yeah, um, maybe you just didn't realize," Zayn mumbled, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I thought that One Direction would soon come to an end, to be honest." His sentence made me cringe. How couldn't I realize what a fucking jerk I am? 

"Um, by the way...I need your help," I peered at Zayn, who was still smiling with joy. 

"Sure, whatever you want, mate!?"

"Can you draw me a book cover? Something related to Pink Floyd?" He knew who they were. We have the same tattoo of the 'dark side of the moon', so that wouldn't be a problem at all. "Dammit, I didn't know University would be this annoying." He chuckled.

 "Uh, sure, why do you need it?" He asked a tiny bit confused. 

 "You know... weird projects and stuff," I explained, followed by an annoyed sigh. 

 "I'll give it to you tomorrow before we start our gig," Zayn suggested. 

"But I need it today," I bit my lip and was aware that Zayn wanted to take a quick flight to go having a nice break with Perrie in a few minutes. "I'm sorry, but can you at least try it?" 

"Sure, as long as we get the old Harry back!" He snickered, squeezing my shoulder once again and leaving towards the entrance of the backstage area. "I'll send it to you then," He yelled, before the door closed.

I grabbed my jacket and followed him outside. Zayn had to leave for his date, but I stayed at the radio station and decided taking a few  pictures with some of our lovely fans...When was actually the last time I have done something this?  

***

I gelled back my hair and put my thick glasses on, before I walked into the small office of my house. Zayn had sent me the cover and damn it was amazing. He drew the legendary Pink Floyd Triangle, the same logo of our tattoos, which I have on my upper arm, next to my ship. The one Zayn drew was surrounded by stars and the title 'The sassy Story of Pink Floyd' was engraved with white, so it was standing out perfectly. 

"You have a skill for that," I mumbled to myself, scanning all the details Zayn had created. 

My phone buzzed in the back pocket of my super fashion slags I was wearing. I took it out of it's previous place and saw a text message from London...

London 2:44pm: 

Hey, I finished the thirty-page-long story about Pink Floyd's sassy days we came up with:) See ya .x

Marcel 2:45pm:

Awesome. I have the cover in front of me, what do you think? M.x

I sent her the picture of Zayn's artwork, waiting for her to reply. 

London 2:49pm:

Wow! Marcel, that's amazing! I bet Mrs.Robinson will LOVE our work:) x

Sometimes I forgot that I was Marcel...London kept reminding me, which was a good thing on one side, but a bad thing on the other, since she didn't know anything about Harry...She still believed that he was my brother.

Marcel 2:51pm:

Thanks, but I don't own the credit .. M.x

London 2:53pm:

What? But you didn't get it from the internet right?!

Oh, that was misleading...another mistake done by me.

 Marcel 2:53pm:

No, my cousin did this for me, he's an artist. M.x

Wow I continually came up with new family members, I really had to stop this. I was lying in so many different ways and already had a ton full of them, enough to prevent a Third World War, by making a wall out of them...I had to be careful with what I say and rather don't say.

London 2:54pm:

Oh! Okay, you got me:D x

I sighed in relief. But from I really had to stop making up persons in my Marcel-life, that didn't actually exsist. 

 Marcel 2:55pm:

See ya in a few? M.x

London 2:57pm:

Yep. x L. 

Marcel 2:57pm:

Can't wait to read the story! .x 

I threw my phone, along with the cover, inside my backpack, grabbed my keys and jogged out the front door towards my car. I was surprised that I have been so excited all the way to her house.

 I can't wait to read her work...