Chapter 8

"MARCEL!" I heard London's voice through the hallway. 

   My eyes found her's, as she waved at me. I smiled at her, approaching our lockers where she was standing. I got slowly used to those big glasses and these wide pants, even though it was hard to walk in them. 

"Hi," I grinned, hugging her. She squeezed me tightly.

"Are you okay?" She then asked. 

"Yes, I'm fine now." 

  Yesterday I had to stay home, well actually I had a gig with the boys just because management made a mistake with my schedule, but nobody had to know. 

"I'm now pretty good at physics," She smiled widely. "Are you good at English? We have this project going on and I chose you as my partner, is that fine for you?"

"Yeah, I'm kind of...but I guess you are better," I made her laugh. She was really good actually. "...but that sounds good. Whats the topic? Actually I never thought you had to do this in University, to be honest." 

"Me too. Well I decided we should do something easy, maybe music? We need to write something like a book and we have to use proper grammar, stuff like that. I think that Mrs.Roberts only wants a book to read." I laughed, but inside I was screaming. I guess her stuttering-problem faded away too. What if London will choose boybands as the main theme?

"So what were you thinking about?" I asked her, biting my lip slightly and pushing my accessoire further up my nose. But who am I kidding? Why would she even?

"Arrogant celebrities," London answered, while she took her books out of her locker. "I always wanted to talk about that stuff, because I see how my parents act and I really want to find out more about celebs, since they have even more money."

  Shit.

   I thought that boybands would be a bad idea, but arrogant celebrities? This was even worse. I knew that this wouldn't end really well...I was never the person who would admit that he was bigheaded...but surely...I was. Maybe I didn't want to realize it, but it was the truth. Harry Styles became a crappy, arrogant bighead. 

   I couldn't even imagine how it would be if London would find out about my real life. As soon as she will begin to search, she will find me, thinking that it's my 'brother'. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

"No! I, um, I don't think that's a good idea!" I tried to convince her. "Maybe...um, let's do something about cars." I knew much about vehicles...and I loved old timers.

"Mhm, that's a boy's theme...I'm a girl," London disclaimed. 

   I huffed desperately. 

"But, um, I don't wanna write something about horny girls, who are screaming the hell out of their lungs-" I covered my mouth with my hands...I shouldn't have said this! London rose her eyebrows, smirking. 

"Marcel? You cheeky nerd. We will be writing about celebrites, not the fans," She explained. 

"Yeah but-" 

"Nope! I will let you decide of which celebrity we will be writing about," She smiled at me, tugging at my vest and leading me towards the class. 

   Please God, let this end well...