Chapter 16

My glasses were placed on my nose before I grabbed my phone, turning the music off. I was crazy about Avicci's song ...

So wake me up when it 's all over, when I'm wiser, when I'm older ...

I hummed with just one of the melodies and finally threw the thing into my backpack. I nervously made ​​my way to my Range Rover. How I loved this 'old' thing. It was my first car, as I said, and I loved it from day to day even more. Only I wasn't so sure if I would have thought this way already a few weeks ago. Anyways, I didn't know if it was the steak or my nervousness that caused me abdominal pain, but to my shaky hands, I noticed that I felt uncomfortable in my own skin.

Yes, yes I would prefer to rip my clothes from my own body and be Harry. Just be who I am. Harry Styles, with the curls and the numerous tattoos that I've inked my skin with in the past few years. But to go through with my plan purposefully, I had to stop my desire and just see the positive things in my disguise. Actually it gave me a lot of advantages. Not only in terms of London, no, I wasn't known as 'Marcel' in the world as well. I could really be happy that London had no friends except me, of course. Otherwise she could show the image of 'my brother' around and some would may recognize me as Harry. Yes, yes, Marcel , you may be a quiet good thing.

***

For the second time I stood in front of the door of London's house, ringing the doorbell. Even though I was sure that I had turned into Marcel, I looked just for safety in the little window of the door, scanning my reflection. Yes, it wasn't a dream, I really had my makeover. You're getting crazy, Styles. Eleanor once again said inside of me.

In the glow of the hall I saw through the window a little shadow. London came down the stairs and opened the door for me.

"Marcel !" Her joy could no one take away in any case. I didn't want to go too far in the frist few minutes, so I didn't say that much.

"Hey , London, nice to meet you !" I hugged her tightly, for the first time ever.

She had changed her clothes from the previous concert wear - to comfortable sleeping clothes, wearing funny slippers that had cat ears. As much as I love cats ... I immediately had to think about Dusty ... I hadn't seen her since I no longer lived at home and my mother and sister had taken care of her.

"You like 'em ?" She giggled and I must admit that her giggle sounded like music to my ears.

Oh god, Styles, you're really in love with her, right? Or not ? Or you are? A mixture of El and myself performed a funny conversation in my mind. Because am I in love with her now? or... Was it more than just a friendship ? Man, why, why must everything be just as complicated as ever. Even though I no longer had the pressure to be a superstar, I still had problems with my feelings to recognize and accept  them. Also, I didn't know if London even felt something for me, if she felt as attracted to me as I was to her?

I nodded in my absence before she let me in, following her up the stairs to her room.