Chapter 26

Harry's POV: 

Her head rested on my chest as we lay on the couch and did nothing else than to play with each other's fingers. Her soft ones wandered up my big palm and followed along the veins that stood out clearly. Once again, I was glad I was wearing a long shirt and London couldn't discover my tattoos. Of course, I would still have the white lie that I would have only drawn them with a pen on my skin, but this would have been too risky.

On the 'L'-shaped couch we crossed us at the apex, so that she lay on me, but our feet were disappearing in different directions. It felt so good, really. And yet so wrong. London didn't know who I really was. I had revealed her my feelings, but not my identity. The fear of contempt was still too big. Also, I wanted to find out how she would handle a relationship like this. In a few weeks we would leave the university, hopefully her with a degree and I, well, that wasn't so important I guess, and I actually didn't care at all, because I had something else to do than to wait for a certificate. No one could imagine how much I was looking forward to this day.

London suddenly broke the silence and stood up abruptly.

"I totally forget about them," she smiled and ran into the hallway.

I frowned, quickly checking my appearance and thought how good she would have it with Harry, before she came storming in again. In her hands she held my old glasses that I, if I am not mistaken, ruined when I was so frustrated that night as she had been crying.

"I tried to twist them, so you could have 'em back." She smiled shyly.

"Thanks," I grinned.

"No problem, but you have new ones anyways, so..."

"No, I would take them, babe." It was still a bit strange to call her babe, but it felt liberating.

"You have cute dimples, Marcel," she muttered before she sat down next to me.

I noticed that she didn't want to say those words out loud, but found it more amusing to see her blush. Her eyes turned to the ground, barely audible as she giggled before she raised her gaze, looking directly into my eyes. This wonderful shade of blue.

"Well, you can kiss them, if you want to." Shit, how embarrassing.

I think something embarrassing like that I had never told anyone. Not even to my own mother. Not even to my cat. I could feel my cheeks heating and tried to avoid those eyes I loved to look at. But shortly after, London's hair tickled my face as she leaned over to my ear.

"You have to smile for me, if you want me to kiss them." She giggled again and gave me another shy smile, followed by a cheeky grin.

Our relationship was just a few minutes old. 43 minutes, to be exact. Oh God, Harry, since when are you starting to count? What's wrong with you? What is she doing to you? All the questions irritated me, but for the most part, I knew the answers. Those made ​​me grin even more, before delicate, full lips kissed my right cheek and then the left as well. The scent of her flowery-sweet rose perfume entered my nostrils and I never wanted to stop smelling her.

I admit that I found it kind of exciting to watch love movies, but I never thought that there would actually be these moments. These moments you spend with the person you would never want to let go. Maybe it sounds cheesy or naive, but London was that person. She was the first girl I really started to love. The first real love I guess. If she would leave me for some reason at some point, then I don't know if I could go through all this again. Because, as they say, you only once fall in love with someone properly.

My whole life had stood abruptly on its head. Again. Marcel was annoying, yes, but also my only chance to be as close to London as possible. She had actually managed to pull the old Harry back to the surface. I don't know what Simon had expected of this whole plan, but without her I would never have made ​​it. I probably would have given up long ago.

I took the glasses from her and replaced them with the ones I wore on my nose. Although these now had no glasses, London had done a good job. They fit perfectly.

"Marcel, you don't have to wear them, you have new ones." She wanted to grab the object in my face, but I took her wrist.

"But I want to wear them, because you put so much effort in fixing them."

London breathed out hesitantly, but finally nodded. "Okay."

"Now, what do we want to do?" I asked, somewhat nervously.

I never realized how insecure I was in these things. I could flirt with a stranger woman at a bar, give her compliments and wink at her, but couldn't ask London a simple question? Idiot!

"You may look like a total nerd, but I know deep there inside, near by your heart there's a hidden little daredevil." Her fingers wandered along my vest, where my heart was pounding against my chest.

I really had to pull myself together, to not again have a reason to get rid of something in the bathroom, I already had to tame once, when I was attracted to London. Doesn't she know what she's doing there? Shit.

"W-we could may watch a movie?" I stuttered, shrugging. "Do you want to stay for the night?" I managed to ask something without appearing like a total nerd. Well actually I was one...but never mind.

"Yeah, I guess." She bit her lower lip. "I mean, if it's okay..."

"Sure, you can stay whenever you want."

"Thank you, Marcel. Not only for this..." She made a gesture with her hands, pointing them towards me and then back to her. "But for you caring for me. My parents don't care that much, so I'm glad that I can stay for the night with someone who I know wouldn't ever let me down." 

"I'll always stand up for you, just so you know." I gave her a sympathetically smile.

She answered with one of her billion dollar giggles and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. What she could do with my curls, when she would only face them. Oh God, Styles!

"Yeah, movie sounds good."

___________

OMG! Guys! Almost 300K !! :o Thank you so much! This story isn't even near to an end. I'm planning on a sequel though, but first of all this one has to ran out of chapters, I guess. :) 

Please comment/share/vote ! 

-Nikolina.x