Chapter 15

The steak lingered on my plate. My hunger was gone. This one question burnt in my mind. I knew that I had not yet fallen in love with London, but I also knew that I was attracted to her. She was the person who gave me support and I could trust her, although I hadn't done that in a long time. I just normally never trusted little strangers .

Feeling my way through the darkness , guided by a beating heart ...

Yes, these lyrics fit like chalk and cheese. I searched in the dark, in the unknown. I had to drive to London and hear what she had to tell me. I just had to know . Suddenly a shoe mad conact with my shin. I looked up and saw Eleanor, who was staring at me puzzled and worried. I shrugged my shoulders.

"If you wont tell me already what you have, then at least eat your steak , Styles, " Sassy Eleanor .

Where does this come from?

I immediately looked over to Louis, who had noticed our conversation and smiling amused about the behavior of his girlfriend. I tortured a smile on my lips and grabbed a knife and fork. Louis leaned over to El, kissing her on the cheek and whispering something in her ear seductively. Her cheeks flushed. I smiled.

" Why don't you say  you're in love? " Blurted out of El's mouth.

My smile vanished instantly .

"I'm not in love , " I clarified, rolling my eyes and picking in my meat.

Actually I wanted to eat less of this stuff ... never mind ... The hunger came back and I put the first piece inside my mouth.

"What's her name ? " She digged deeper.

I rolled my eyes once again and chewed my food. Before I had swallowed it down, I gave up and just told her the name, otherwise she would annoy me the whole evening with it anyway.

" London, but I'm not in love with her ! " I mumbled with a full mouth, I then swallowed the piece of meat.

" I didn't ask you where she lives, Styles, her name ? " She rose her eyebrows .

She therefore also fell for it, I remembered when I had just told the guys about her ... disaster.

"No , her name is London, babe, " Louis grinned .

El 's lips formed into an 'O' shape, as she realized the misunderstanding .

"Now that I think about it, I quiet like her name, " She gave me a smile .

I nodded.

Niall stood in the corner and dealt with the fresh born boy of Denise and Greg. Liam was talking to Josh in the living room, while they played together tic tac toe on Niall 's living room table. Eleanor was no longer interested in our conversation and payed attention to her boyfriend, Louis. Zayn sat in his chair next to me, texting with Perrie, who was just in America, to help promote Little Mix 's single. He missed her very much. All the guests had already done eating, I still chewed on my steak calmly .

Eventually, I sat alone at the table and had now half of the food inside my stomach. I looked around. Some of the guests had left party. Zayn said goodbye minutes before, Louis and El went to his flat ... and ... well you know ... Denise and Greg had to go, because it was far too late for the little lad and Niall joined Josh and Liam on the couch, rubbing his full belly.

Slowly, it was getting dark and I was alone on Niall 's terrace. I looked at my clock impatiently. Two hours had passed and it was still not close to ten. I just decided to go earlier and make my way to London. I got up from my seat . Once I stepped into the living room through the glass door, I took my leather jacket that was lying on the couch, waving goodbye to the boys and thanking Niall for the good food. He was the grill master .

" Bye , " I muttered, closing the door behind me, I ran to my Range Rover. One of Paul's staff had parked it for me me in front of Niall's flat .

London, here I come !

***

I parked my car in front of the entrance of her house and ran up the narrow path towards the door. My fingers touched the door bell before I pressed the button inside the hole .

I just had to think of the encounter of before, and it took me only a few seconds to realize that I was still Harry. I'm not talking about my personality, no, by my appearance .

FUCK!

I had forgotten to disguise me, to turn me into Marcel . Shit!

I heard the stairs. I just wanted to start running away, when the door opened ... I saw in the eyes of London's mother. It surprised me to meet her. I had never met her. She had blue eyes, just like London, but light blonde hair, which was thin and smooth. I suspected that she came straight from work. Her dress was sitting close to her body and those high boots made her taller by a few inches.

" Excuse me ? " Her voice was bright and aching in my ears.

" I, uh , " I stammered. Come on Harry!  "I'm the brother of Marcel, I was just on the way home and I, uh , wanted to tell London that he might be a bit late, " Well done , Styles! For some reason I heard El 's voice in my head.

" Oh , that's very nice , sure I'll tell London, or leave her a note on the counter , " She smiled slightly fitted.

So she didn't even has the time to tell her daughter that her school friend would be late? What kind of mother is that? Poor London. Now I could understand why she thought the way she thought.

" Thanks, " My decency and my mother's arts of education, led me to thank the lady.

Then I ran to the car and drove away.

I had to once again turn into Marcel to satnd in front of London.

Now I only had this one unanswered question in my mind ...

What will she tell me?

______________

DOUBLE-UPDATE! 

Hope you liked it! 

Vote/Comment/Share! 

Thank you all so much, you don't even know how much you mean to me! 

-Nikolina