Chapter 32

Harry's POV: 

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Peter Hayes and that's my wife Ruth Hayes," London's father gave me his hand, which I shook hesitantly.

"Nice to meet you, I'm, uhm, I'm Marcel," I almost made ​​a mistake, introducing myself as Harry Styles. 

"And what's your surname?" Why would this be relevant? "Sheen," it blurted out of my mouth before I could even think about it.

Marcel Sheen. Oh God. Too much Two and a Half Men for me.

Actually, I had planned to meet her parents after I had told her who I would be. But that probably went wrong. The smile of the two was fake and the clothes hadn't a single crease. They were maintained and their hair was perfectly blow dried, so not a single hair wouldn't have its place. The mother's eyes were as blue as London's and London in general had everything inherited from her mother, except of her hair color. The father looked like a businessman, short brown hair, a smile that never left his lips and a smooth ironed shirt with a matching colored tie.

"Nice to meet you Marcel Sheen," Her talking was weird, why was my name so important? "Scarlet?" Ruth drew the attention for the first times to her daughter. "Have you done your homework?"

"Mum, I don't have any homework. Actually I'm done with school and Saturday is my graduation, you forgot?" London was annoyed, but I could hear the sadness in her voice.

How could they forget the graduation ceremony of their own daughter?

"Oh, right. Grandma will be there, because we can't come, I'm sure you understand that, right?"

What?

"Ok-" I interrupted London carelessly.

"Wait, it's the final graduation of your only child and you aren't coming?" I frowned and looked at them with disgust. London was right. They really didn't care about her. 

"Marcel, don't even try it, I mean, I should be happy that they showed up to my graduation in middle school," London squeezed my hand lightly, but I just couldn't believe how you could be like that towards your own child.

"No, London-" This time I was interrupted.

"Don't you dare call our daughter London!" the father said, but still grinning like a sick psychopath.

"Well, it's her name," I bit back, narrowing my eyes to scan every single detail of his face.

"No, it's her middle name," the mother chimed.

"Oh, well, I'm surprised you didn't forget," I spat and tensed my jaw.

The mother gasped as she put her hand on her chest. Peter put an arm around his wife and squeezed her shoulder. After all, the marriage between the two seemed not to crumble a single bit. Only the relationship with their daughter was pure filth.

"Scarlet, who is he? He's very rebilious, I don't like that." Ruth took a step away, but her husband brought her back to himself.

What kind of jerks are they?

"He is your daughters boyfriend and date for Saturday, because I actually care," I grinned conspiratorially.

"I want him to leave" Peter remarked, sternly looking at his daughter.

"Don't worry Mr. Hayes, I will be gone in a second, just wait- "

I took London's face in my hands, staring in her blue eyes and seductively winking in a playful way. Then I kissed her tenderly, only to give her a passionate kiss afterwards. We have never had kissed that passionately, and in front of the eyes of the worst parents in the world, it seemed to be even more exciting. London was surprised, but she kissed me back.

When our lips parted, I heard the mother once again gasp before I turned to them, winking at them and opening the door behind me.

"It was so nice to meet you," I said, but my face was hard, until I looked over to London. "You will get your surprise tomorrow, baby, I love you."

" I love you too," I heard London mumbling, who was still completely startled.

Now I maybe was the evil nerd, but soon I'll be the bad rockstar. I couldn't wait to show them all my tattoos.

 ________________

So much was going on today. I'm so grateful for all my followers. I decided to call you my #drummärs. 'Ä' instead of 'e' bc I often did the mistake to write 'didnÄ't', even though it's not my fault, because the Ä is right next to the ' . For everyone who is wondering, ä is pronounced like e in this word. Anyways I love you all :) 

Only two more chapters! AHHH 

I will might post them tonight.x 

#TeamLorry #TeamMarlon #Drummärs 

-Nikolina.x