- Prologue -

- The Undercover Nerd: Prologue -

    I sat in front of the large desk, behind it; Simon. He scanned every tiny move I made, even though if it was just a twitch. I had my sunglasses on, since the paps were outside the building and I didn't have the time to put them off for our little meeting. 

"What's the matter?" I asked, leaning back into the white leather chair and crossing my fingers casually behind my head. 

"You know I'm very proud of you," He said, but I didn't really pay attention. 

  He mumbled something about my career, the band's goals and stuff like that I had already heard in tons of interviews before. I was casually chewing on my gum, while he carried on. 

"Ugh, Simon, I wanna go somewhere," I sighed, interrupting him, annoyed by the fact that he was  wasting my time. 

  I pulled my new iPhone out of my jeans pocket, recognizing that the hot woman from the night before had sent me a message. She was just a simple fling, nothing more or less. As I was reading each single word, I started to smirk slightly. 

"Harry..." I heard Simon begging for my attention. 

  My face hardened and I shove my phone back into it's previous place. I rose my head and noticed Simon's disgruntled expression through my darkened view. 

"What?" I huffed. I was pissed off, why couldn't he just get to the point, skipping the unimportant part of this whole conversation.

"I don't like how you act towards your fans, I don't like how you're acting on stage, I..." He listed some things he hated about my behavior, but actually, like I said, I still didn't pay attention at all. 

   I bit my lip and stared at all pictures Simon had on these white walls of his office. There were a few of me and the lads as well. God, how I was looking back then. Hilarious. But suddenly my full attention focused on my manager again, as he only needed to say a few specific words. 

"I want you to dress up like a nerd and go to a university," Simon explained, as my jaw dropped. 

"What? Simon?! Are you kidding me?" I lifted my sunglasses up, so I could watch his face better. 

"No, I'm not, Styles," He smirked. "Otherwise I can't support you any longer, and I'm sure if you won't change, than your fans wouldn't either,"

"What? I-I can't go to a university! I have meetings, shows, photoshoots. My whole calender is full with appointments! And a nerd? Why as a nerd?" 

"Nah, I didn't say that you would not go to those appointments. You have been watching Hannah Montana at least once?" He suddenly asked.   I nodded more than just a little confused. "Yeah, so you get the best of both worlds. We will have the old Harry back and you can still be a superstar," 

  I got up from my chair, running my fingers through my curls. 

"This will be so stressfull, Simon, I..." I tried to make him think about another option, but he didn't let me finish my sentence. 

   His right hand disappeared under his desk into the top drawer, before he revealed me some nerdy glasses. And I wouldn't be lying with the statement that these glasses were worse than the ones Spongebob wears every time he goes jelly fishing.

"I hope you are a good actor, Marcel!" He grinned, handing me my new glasses. 

MARCEL?