MB. 51.

By the time the weekend came around I was ready to relax. I had been working with Leia for two days, Rey also worked there and having to listen to them all day was enough to drive me insane. It probably didn't help that Leia had confided in Rey about mine and Ben's relationship, that was some of the highlights of our conversation for the two days. 

Saturday morning I found myself knocking on Ben's door, just wanting to spend some time with him. He opened the door and the first thing he did was wrap his arms around me and place a kiss on my lips, a gentle sensual kiss. 

"Morning sugar," he spoke with a husky voice, I assumed it was because he had just got up, not that I minded. 

"So," I bit my lip and smiled. "Are you going to invite me in?"

He stepped aside and let me come into his home and closed the door behind me. "So what do I owe this pleasure?" He asked me as he reached around and helped take my jacket off like a proper gentleman. 

"Well I was hoping we could spend the day together, you know, just talk?" I suggested as I looked up at him, my eyelashes fluttering at him. 

Ben hung my jacket up before he turned to me and picked me up allowing me to wrap my legs around him as I playfully giggled when he twirled me around. "I'm sure I can free up some time to spend with you." 

Leaning forward I put my arms around his neck to make sure I was holding on tightly before I placed my lips on his neck slowly kissing it before kissing his lips. I felt myself being placed down before I realised I was on the kitchen island. As I pulled away from his skin I smiled at him as he brushed the hair away from my face tucking it behind my ears. 

"You are so beautiful, you know that right?" He spoke as he stared into my eyes. He placed his hands on the island either side of my legs, "I want you to stay Blair."

"I'm not going anywhere," I spoke with a confused face. 

Ben leaned his forehead against mine for a second, our eyes staring into each others before he backed away, leaving me sitting there and he leaned his back against the opposite side. "Do you want to go out for breakfast?" He asked as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. 

"I would rather stay in," I winked at him. Even as I said it I could feel my cheeks blushing as I bowed my head, my hair falling over my eyes. 

His stepped towards me, his right hand tilting my chin up so I was looking at him again, using his left hand he pushed my hair away from my face again before he leaned in, his eyes closing before his lips touched mine. My eyes closed as if on cue before my hands wrapped around his neck, my fingers tangling in his hair. His hands found my hips before his fingers played with the hem of my shirt. 

Every time he touched me it felt like heaven, as we laid in his bed, our bodies coated lightly in sweat, our hair a god damn mess and our breath returning to normal, we laid looking at each other, a smile on our lips

Every time he touched me it felt like heaven, as we laid in his bed, our bodies coated lightly in sweat, our hair a god damn mess and our breath returning to normal, we laid looking at each other, a smile on our lips. As he touched my face, a gentle caress, I could feel the electricity between us all over again.