MB. 36.

As I looked at him, my vision became blurred, my top becoming wetter with blood and my hands shaking more and more. I knew the end was near as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Even in my state, I tried to move away as he came towards me. I barely moved, a whimper escaping my lips as his outline came towards me. 

I could hear mumbles, just sounds, I had no idea what was being said. My mind started to think about all the time I had spent with Ben, about our first meeting, about our love and what could have been, how I would have liked my life to be. 

 "Tell me beautiful," Ben smirked at me. "What are you doing to me?"

I looked at him confused.

"Something about you Blair," he ran his fingers through my hair, before cupping my face. "You drive me absolutely crazy. I can't imagine not spending my life was you. I can't imagine not spending another night with you."

"What are you saying?" I asked him as I put my hands over his hands that were on my cheeks.

He ran his right thumb across my lips before he took his hands away, he ran his fingers through his hair, "What am I doing? This is madness." He said mostly to myself before he kissed me on the lips, a kiss passionate kiss. "Marry me, Blair!"

I opened my mouth, well it seemed to just fall open. "Are you serious?" I asked him a massive smile on my face.

"Deadly," Ben assured me as he waited for me to answer.

"Of course I will," I was so giddy as I gave him an answer. I put my arms around his neck and tiptoed up to kiss him, his lips met mine and before I knew it my back was against the wall, our bodies in a passionate embrace.

"Ren," I heard someone snap loudly. "We have the information you asked for." 

I heard ruffling of some papers before I heard the voice I thought would be no longer in my life. "Very good."